Group buy for denon x4200w, x3200

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin.shiva

Hi, any one interested to buy denon receivers x3200w, x4200w in group. Hope hifivision will give good discount with EMI, please inform if people are interested. Thanks [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Whats the price range for 3200,4200? Interested in adding x2200w as well to the list?

Hi,
I have not checked it yet ,but prices are 1499 dollars in us ,here we have to decide accordingly and we will request hifivision to give better deal,this is interest check for firm order

Ok cool...apart from these 2 any other models like x7200w. Can you give a deal on this model as well ?

Hey I am not dealer, just trying to explore more buyers and good deal for all of us

Hey I am not dealer, just trying to explore more buyers and good deal for all of us

oops...sorry mate i thought you are taking the initiative and getting the amps in the group. i hope we can find someone on hifivision who can get some good deals for us on denon amps.

Denon and Marantz launched 13 and 11 series, so wait till August all prices of Marantz, denon will fall

Hi, any one interested to buy denon receivers x3200w, x4200w in group. Hope hifivision will give good discount with EMI, please inform if people are interested. Thanks [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sure. Or the Marantz SR6010 or SR5010. But by when do you plan to close this deal?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back