GROUP ORDER ! AC RYAN from NV TRADERS @ RS 8740!

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Hi all
First Please refer following threads

1)http://www.hifivision.com/sale-dealer/12647-play-hd-full-hd-media-player-rs-9-500-a.html
2)http://www.hifivision.com/media-streaming-players/12197-potential-buyers-playon-hd-media-player.html

I had discussion with Mr Sumit of N V trading,I must first thank for taking note of my posts and acting fast.

Now THIS IS FOR GROUP BUY OF PLAY ON HD MOEL ..AT RS 8740
SUMIT PLEASE RECONFIRM WHOEVER CONFIRMING TODAY AND DEPOSITING MONEY IN N V TRADING ACCOUNT ( Details given in other threads, but Sumit pls give here) TILL TUESDAY 21September 2010 ,UPTP 23:59 HoursWILL GET A.C.RYAN POHD (Playon!HD - ACR-PV73100P+) for RS 8740.

I REQUEST SOME CONFIRMATION AND PARTICIPATION OF N.V. TRADING.As threads in for sale are not visible of homepage I am making this thread
I am not anyway related with NV Trading or A.C. Ryan,X Traemer, A.C.Milan ,XXX etc.

Rest Sumit will put any errors in my statements as well as pricing and slabs for the people who will be confirming on Sunday to Tusday ( Or later date)
As I feel price is good and there is always limit on margins I MYSELF IS CONFIRMING HERE.

Thank you once Sumit .

Sumit if you wih you can give your contact numbers here
( I may not accessing forum till this evening ,so friends unable to give any feedback. As it is I am just a facilitating the thing.)

checking from friends blackberry.
called mr sumit,he will explain things.
please ask all questions..
bye movin out

Thank you for your post.

1. Rs.8,740/- only for the customers who pay us today.*

2. People who can not make payment today can keep an eye on this thread and deposit accordingly.
. 15 pieces order - Rate = 8,990/- each
. 16 pieces order - Rate = 8,940/- each
. 17 pieces order - Rate = 8,890/- each
. 18 pieces order - Rate = 8,840/- each
. 19 pieces order - Rate = 8,790/- each
. 20 or more pieces order - Rate = 8,740/- each

* Subject to at least 15 confirmed orders with payment till Tuesday (21-Sep)

Our bank details are:

Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch: Sec-3, Rohini, Delhi 110085
Account Name: N V TRADING
Account Type: Current
A/c No.01972090001453
IFSC: KKBK0000197

Please email us at [email protected] or call 9999435900 if you need to ask anything else.

Regards.

Hi all
First Please refer following threads

1)http://www.hifivision.com/sale-dealer/12647-play-hd-full-hd-media-player-rs-9-500-a.html
2)http://www.hifivision.com/media-streaming-players/12197-potential-buyers-playon-hd-media-player.html

I had discussion with Mr Sumit of N V trading,I must first thank for taking note of my posts and acting fast.

Now THIS IS FOR GROUP BUY OF PLAY ON HD MOEL ..AT RS 8740
SUMIT PLEASE RECONFIRM WHOEVER CONFIRMING TODAY AND DEPOSITING MONEY IN N V TRADING ACCOUNT ( Details given in other threads, but Sumit pls give here) TILL TUESDAY 21September 2010 ,UPTP 23:59 HoursWILL GET A.C.RYAN POHD (Playon!HD - ACR-PV73100P+) for RS 8740.

I REQUEST SOME CONFIRMATION AND PARTICIPATION OF N.V. TRADING.As threads in for sale are not visible of homepage I am making this thread
I am not anyway related with NV Trading or A.C. Ryan,X Traemer, A.C.Milan ,XXX etc.

Rest Sumit will put any errors in my statements as well as pricing and slabs for the people who will be confirming on Sunday to Tusday ( Or later date)
As I feel price is good and there is always limit on margins I MYSELF IS CONFIRMING HERE.

Thank you once Sumit .

Sumit if you wih you can give your contact numbers here
( I may not accessing forum till this evening ,so friends unable to give any feedback. As it is I am just a facilitating the thing.)

Last edited:
Hi Sumit

I would be interested in buying it for Rs 8740 if you could extend the offer till Monday. Today being a Saturday my bank allows online transfer only till 12:30 PM.. So there is no way I could possibly transfer the money tonight..

A few other questions

1. Does shipping cost extra?
2. Are you including any freebies with the device? Like wifi dongle?
3. What if I transfer the amount and we do not meet the target condition? How much would i need to pay extra? If not, Would you refund the money?
4. When can I expect the device to be shipped once the payment has been made?

Thanks

Hi Sumit

I would be interested in buying it for Rs 8740 if you could extend the offer till Monday. Today being a Saturday my bank allows online transfer only till 12:30 PM.. So there is no way I could possibly transfer the money tonight..

A few other questions

1. Does shipping cost extra?
2. Are you including any freebies with the device? Like wifi dongle?
3. What if I transfer the amount and we do not meet the target condition? How much would i need to pay extra? If not, Would you refund the money?
4. When can I expect the device to be shipped once the payment has been made?

Thanks

Sumit, Once we transfer the money how do we convey our money transfer and address of delivery to you?

regards,
Madhu

Sumit, Once we transfer the money how do we convey our money transfer and address of delivery to you?

regards,
Madhu

Please mention about that the payment made here so that HFV members know.

Please send us a mail at [email protected] about payment details and your address, pincode, email id and phone number.

Regards.

I am interested in the deal and would require the piece to be shipped to Gurgaon.

Following queries:

1. N.V. Trading requires minimum 15 orders by today EOD, the first post mentions deadline to be Tuesday? Why this change?
2. Most of us would require a day to have new beneficiaries activated and NEFT (Electronic Transfers of Funds) cannot be effected before noon on Monday - so with an imposing deadline for today is this deal for real
3. Request N.V. Traders to make one post clarifying the terms and conditions, price if 15 piece is not met, date of delivery, warranty information and the exact time by which they want payment to be made.

While the deal sounds great there is lot of clarity required around it.

Hi.

Minimum order of 15th is required by Tuesday. Today's deadline is for purchase at Rs.8,740/-. For Monday/Tuesday deposits, please keep an eye on this thread. It will be between 8740 to 8990.

We have got few conformations and 99% chances are there that we will have 15 confirmed orders if not 20-25. In rare case, if we do not get 15 confirmed orders by Tuesday, we will give you an option to refund your money or buy at a very special price.

Warranty period is 2 years.

We are hoping to get it by this month end but to be on safer side we are committing for first week of Oct. We have been importing not just electronics but many other goods for our clients as we are a trading company. So, we know better how to handle customs.

Please ask if you have more queries.

Regards.

I am interested in the deal and would require the piece to be shipped to Gurgaon.

Following queries:

1. N.V. Trading requires minimum 15 orders by today EOD, the first post mentions deadline to be Tuesday? Why this change?
2. Most of us would require a day to have new beneficiaries activated and NEFT (Electronic Transfers of Funds) cannot be effected before noon on Monday - so with an imposing deadline for today is this deal for real
3. Request N.V. Traders to make one post clarifying the terms and conditions, price if 15 piece is not met, date of delivery, warranty information and the exact time by which they want payment to be made.

While the deal sounds great there is lot of clarity required around it.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back