GROUP ORDER ! AC RYAN from NV TRADERS @ RS 8740!

Sumit, want to buy one for a friend of mine...let me know if the offer is still open...will xfer the amount tomm...

Yes the offer is still on on the conditions mentioned on first page. :)

hey guys
m interested in this group buy plz someone pm me the details

http://www.hifivision.com/media-str...-ac-ryan-nv-traders-rs-8740-a.html#post175527

Hi Sumit
During the warranty period, if there is any RMA who will have to bear the shipping charges.

If RMA required, customer will have to send it to our Delhi office at his expnese and we will send it back at our expense.

However, the percentage of defect in these media players (pohd/xtreamer) is very very less (0.33%).

Regards.

OK. I may be missing something.

Should I assume there will be "20+orders" and txfr the 8740 to the Bank A/c?

Can someone guide me? Thanks.

Please go ahead and do it.

Even if there are 15 orders. We will give it to you for 8740 which in most probability will be.

Buddies ,today is last day of discount! So please pool in for everyones benefit!
I may not be online for most part of the day.

Thanks hemantwaghe and buswal for your payments. :clapping:

Now, few hours left, come on guys, you won't get it so cheap again.

NV Trading,

I have deposited Rs.8740/- by way of cash into your account at Kotak Mahindra Branch, Anna Salai, Chennai today. I have sent a PM. Pl. check and confirm receipt of payment. I have given my address for delivery in my pm.

cheers

Hi.

The update is that we did not receive 15 confirmed orders till Tuesday (21-Sep).

Today, we will contact buyers for refund / other options.

Regards.

I am interested in buying this.
Can we have a ebay listing since we can apply vodafone wednesday and avail Rs750 discount.

guys I need total numbers who are intredted in Playon HD so that I can negotiate the price and then list this on ebay India thereby you get a further discount of Rs600

Friends some conclusion and DEALER INTERACTION REVIEW OF N V Trading

Uncomfortably we were not able to gather 15 members for this group buy.
Sumit was in touch ,also giving feedback.
After our decided time HE IMMIDIALY MAILED ME WHAT WAS THE SITUATION ...AND OFFERED TOTAL AMOUNT BACK or he asked something can be worked on xtreamer.

Now due to his other commitments he did not offered different higher price ..he may be working on it.
ALL RESPONSES WERE FAST.
This morning I mailed my account details and within 20 minutes I was confirmed RS 8740 was debited in my account. That is superfast and as per commitment, or more than it!

ALTHOUGH THE DEAL DID MOT WENT THROUGH DUE TO AGREED TERMS AND CONDITIONS MY INTERACTION WAS VERY GOOD AND SATISFYING..

Wish Mr Sumit all the best and HOPE SWEETER DEALS THAN THIS IN FUTURE!

ALL RESPONSES WERE FAST.

ALTHOUGH THE DEAL DID MOT WENT THROUGH DUE TO AGREED TERMS AND CONDITIONS MY INTERACTION WAS VERY GOOD AND SATISFYING..

Wish Mr Sumit all the best and HOPE SWEETER DEALS THAN THIS IN FUTURE!

Yes, even my experience with Sumit was very good when I bought
the xtreamer. However I really feel bad that you guys could not
get it at 8740. That would have been a killer price. Would have been
nice had Sumit sold to those who paid at 8740 instead of refunding.
Anyways cant blame him.

sumit should have supplied the material to those who had already paid. Or he should have collected the payment only after confirming the required qty has been achieved.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back