GROUP ORDER ! AC RYAN from NV TRADERS @ RS 8740!

Please ask if you have more queries.

Regards.

Thanks N.V. Trading,

From account details, you appear to be based in Delhi. Want to know how I can transfer funds today. If you have a HDFC account I can register the beneficiary and transfer it by tomorrow noon! (Missing on the deadline again)!

Even if I check with my friends who have accounts in other banks, the money via NEFT cannot reach you by Monday!

After you make the payment, please send us details as mentioned on 1st page of this thread.

Deadlines are to make the payment. Not for the banking process. If you make the payment today, that's fine, even if it reaches us on Monday, it will be considered as payment made today. :)

Regards.

Even if I check with my friends who have accounts in other banks, the money via NEFT cannot reach you by Monday!

Sumit,

I have transferred Rs. 8740 to N V Trading account now and have sent you an email at [email protected] with all the details you had asked for. There will 2 emails the first one without the payment screen shot and the second one with screen shot.

regards,
Madhu

Last edited:
Do you have an ICICI account? I tried transferring the amount but it is past NEFT transaction hours. Tried calling you to check for possible alternatives but you did not pick the call

Sumit,

I have transferred Rs. 8470 to N V Trading account now and have sent you an email at [email protected] with all the details you had asked for. There will 2 emails the first one without the payment screen shot and the second one with screen shot.

regards,
Madhu

Thank you. Sent you email. :)

Do you have an ICICI account? I tried transferring the amount but it is past NEFT transaction hours. Tried calling you to check for possible alternatives but you did not pick the call

Sent you a PM. :)

hum aapke bargaining pe khoos hue the thakur !!! Par yeh to k*p* nikla!

Hey Hemanth, Iam not conversant in Hindi. Were you commenting about my bargaining abilities :). Unfortunately my bargaining skills are only as good as my knowledge on Hindi. ;)

regards,
Madhu

Sumit, want to buy one for a friend of mine...let me know if the offer is still open...will xfer the amount tomm...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back