Guidance for 2.0 system under 30k

shanspon

Dear Members,
I am living in Chennai. Thanks to this forum where I gained more knowledge. I wish to buy audio 2.0 system within 30k initially. Narrowed down thus:
Amplr- NORGE gold 1000. Speakers: either wharfedale diamond 9.2 or Mordaunt Short 902i. I will use the DVD player what I have. Later I may go for Marantz CD 5003.
RoomSize: 24x16 feet with a partition wall in the middle eight feet wide where I have racks and shelf to keep tv and music system.
Interest: hear MP3 songs and classical cds.
Awaiting valuable guidance please. Thanks in advance.:)

Last edited:
Shan, welcome to the HFV.

We have discussed this enough. Search the forum and continue in other threads with similar interests.

Buddy

If you are looking in for a 2.1 system for your bedroom, look into

Q-T.V.-2 - This system works in as your jacket behind your 32" to 42" LCD/Plasma, and is connected through your TV, CDP, etc, with three inputs, These speakers works on the latest BMR Drivers, and is from the same Parent Company of Q Acoustics, the world renowned speakers.
This set is even being featured in Stuff India last month.
This system is priced @ Rs.35,000, is available in Black Colour, with an extended wall mount option for Rs.2,500 extra...

Just Visit the WhatHiFi website, or the Stuff Website or the Q Acoustics website to know more...

Dear Members,
I am living in Chennai. Thanks to this forum where I gained more knowledge. I wish to buy audio 2.0 system within 30k initially. Narrowed down thus:
Amplr- NORGE gold 1000. Speakers: either wharfedale diamond 9.2 or Mordaunt Short 902i. I will use the DVD player what I have. Later I may go for Marantz CD 5003.
RoomSize: 24x16 feet with a partition wall in the middle eight feet wide where I have racks and shelf to keep tv and music system.
Interest: hear MP3 songs and classical cds.
Awaiting valuable guidance please. Thanks in advance.:)

Hey Shan,

Since you are in chennai, i would say "Head Straight to Craftel/Audio Craft". Even if you don't buy anything, You will get an idea of what to look for in the market.

Go there during the weekend and post your observations. People in this forum are well satisfied with lower end comos in the range of 15k also.

The highest end floorstanders + Sub + Amp clost around 30k.

Hi Blasto,
Thank you for your quick response. I will visit that company within a couple of days.
Regards.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back