Guys plz suggest Upgrade recommendation from Polk TSI 300

ps_sonic

My setup

Front Polk TSI 300
Center Polk TSX 150 C
AVR Denon 1907 (using for preouts)
Power Amp - Rotel 985 MKII

My usage 60% music & 40% movies. I feel my fronts is lacking a bit of a punch. So again having the itch for an upgrade.I have 2 options.My budget is max 40K

Option 1.Is to replace the polk TSI 300 with Polk TSX 440t which cost around RS.39000.

Option 2 .Use the existing TSI 300 and add a subwoofer like velodyne Impact 12 which costs around Rs.34000

I know subwoofer will make a world of a difference in watching movies my doubt is will there any improvement in music with addition of a subwoofer. Does anybody use subwoofer for music? If so please share your views on it.

Option 2 is very good if movies is your primary focus. It will also help in music if your preference is for hip-hop/heavy metal. If your taste is regional melody (Ilayaraja) then you wont need a sub.

My setup

Front Polk TSI 300
Center Polk TSX 150 C
AVR Denon 1907 (using for preouts)
Power Amp - Rotel 985 MKII

My usage 60% music & 40% movies. I feel my fronts is lacking a bit of a punch. So again having the itch for an upgrade.I have 2 options.My budget is max 40K

Option 1.Is to replace the polk TSI 300 with Polk TSX 440t which cost around RS.39000.

Option 2 .Use the existing TSI 300 and add a subwoofer like velodyne Impact 12 which costs around Rs.34000

I know subwoofer will make a world of a difference in watching movies my doubt is will there any improvement in music with addition of a subwoofer. Does anybody use subwoofer for music? If so please share your views on it.

Adding a Subwoofer will give you more thump to your music....Adding sub-woofer to music is more of a personal choice...

Audition Tsx FS & check if they are what you are looking for.... You may also consider other products too like PSB Image B6, DALI Zensor 3, Wharfedale diamond 10.x/ 121/122 series...

Elango I cannot afford change of the change of the complete setup. Kindly suggest anyone best of the above two options. Before taking a decision on this need more opinions on this so plz share ur views guys.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back