Gx 750 vs x8002g vs 8500g

redisco

Hi guys,

Can you please suggest which one is to be preferred. 69k is the price of 49 inch 8002g and gx750 is only present in a 2 month old display unit..not much info on 8500g...can you please suggest which one to prefer and also a shop which sells gx750 49 incher in Bangalore

you should look at gx800 instead of the gx750. Best midrange 4k tv according to hdtvtest. But then service of Panasonic in India is still hit or miss. Hisense is planning to launch their range of tvs this march and their H9F is simply too good for the price. Maybe wait for a few months?

Booked a sony 49 incher 8000g at 67k.tried 750.only display unit available and no 49 incher found in gx800 series..q60r was a bit costly and I am not much of a dark room watcher..so went with 8000g..no 49 incher in 9500 and 8500g 49 incher not available as of now

Just got 8002 installed.Not impressed with the picture quality. I expected so much better..on par with my 7 year old Samsung es6800 on 1080p..non hd looks bad.border bleeding is present lightly on the black bars..black levels are not good.

Just got 8002 installed.Not impressed with the picture quality. I expected so much better..on par with my 7 year old Samsung es6800 on 1080p..non hd looks bad.border bleeding is present lightly on the black bars..black levels are not good.

Your options for 49-inchers are limited currently if you want good sets. IPS panels have bad contrast the infamous IPS glow. VA panels will offer you better native contrast, especially Samsung ones, which can suffice for SDR viewing if you aren't that critical viewer and won't view from too side, as the viewing angles are bad. If you really want a good HDR experience, check if 49-inch Q70 is available in India. It's the smallest FALD set you can get currently. 48-inch OLEDs will come within 7-8 months if you're inclined towards that.

I have already purchased a tv unit and hence was limited with a 50 inch unit at max...was expecting 800b from Panasonic..But it didn't hit our markets..may b could had waited for 3 months..but fine I guess for 67 k..no upgrades for next 3 -4 years..didn't want to go with brands like vu mi etc..I have seen them..my friend has a 4x 40 incher..pain on the eyes..coming from an es6800..i expected much better..its on par or slightly above..i guess pana lg Samsung and sony..all these mid ends are really close in terms of quality.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back