Hallo

gdnala

Hi all
Just joined the forum today, i am sure going by the kind of high quality interaction i am going to benefit a lot with the knowledge and interest shown by members.

In short i am big TV Film and TV Serial Freak ( English only ) proud to own more than 7000 movies on DVD mixture of casts, directors, classics, westerns to Burn Notice and Big Love types.

Wow, thats some huge collection of 7000 movies. I am thinking even if u had watch 1 movie a day, you would have needed 19 years to complete the 7000 movies and 2 DVDs a day means u need 9.5 years to complete your viewing, now thats SOME NUMBERS ;)

How old r u?

I think he owns a DVD rental store ;)

Reminds me our good friend Mr. Moser whom I accused some time ago of going and buying a CD shop !!! It turned out later that he is just a avid and passionate collector.

Cheers

@MBR - While it may not be the case here, it does so happen with me that I do buy in bulk when I come across any clearance sale or any all-in-one collection of a particular artist/group. This happens with books too. Right now there are tons of CDs that I've not heard yet and ditto for books and DVDs too that I've not read or watched. I just purchase and keep them for "one day" when I will have all the free time in the world.

But yes 7000 is a lot. Must be some collection especially when you consider the genres mentioned.

@MBR - While it may not be the case here, it does so happen with me that I do buy in bulk when I come across any clearance sale or any all-in-one collection of a particular artist/group. This happens with books too. Right now there are tons of CDs that I've not heard yet and ditto for books and DVDs too that I've not read or watched. I just purchase and keep them for "one day" when I will have all the free time in the world.

But yes 7000 is a lot. Must be some collection especially when you consider the genres mentioned.

moser how do you get the time to listen to all the music that you do

moser how do you get the time to listen to all the music that you do

I'm working from home, rather working online from home. I have the PC blasting music (or playing it softly) most of the time I'm on the PC which is pretty much all the time I'm at home so I guess I'm lucky in this regard.

enjoy it moser. we envy you

Well it has its advantages like getting to watch all the ongoing IPL matches, hot home cooked food, working in shorts, no driving in mad Hyderabad traffic, etc. Of course on the flip side there is no escape when the wife wants to step out especially for shopping and even grocery shopping can become worse than Chinese torture...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back