Happy with Videocon d2h

muradasa7

I really had a pleasant experience with Videocon d2h and would like to share it with all of you.

Having recently purchased an apartment in Cochin i wanted a DTH for my Samsung 32inch LED TV. Since i already have TS HD and Airtel HD at my chennai residence wanted to try another provider. Initially thought of SUN but then on seeing their packages and rates didnt feel like going with them .Then came across Videocon d2h page. I was surprised to see their well designed webpage and their customer service was also quick and friendly. They guided me through the process and i paid for the full year platinum HD pack. Within a day my DTH service was operational and i watched the final stages of wimbledon happily. I am happy to announce that their user interface is fine and quality of channels is very good,both SD and HD. I would in fact rate it higher than airtel and close to TS in most aspects. After Tata Sky i rate Videocon d2h highly. You also get more HD channels than on TS on this. Well done Videocon keep the flag flying high!:clapping:

I dont think he said anything bout device. I think he is referring to customer service quality.

Videocon D2H customer service is fully faltu, to get things done you need to be shameless on twitter and FB, CC guys don't understand what you want, drop shitting words on FB or twitter, rest they will do the needful

I dont think he said anything bout device. I think he is referring to customer service quality.

Sorry. I did mean service. It is the problem with the Swype keyboard on my Samsung smartphone. "Service" got typed as "device".:eek:

Well so far the experience has been good. Will keep you updated on happenings. The hardware seems to be good and the quality of the pics on my 32inch LED are more than satisfactory. The user interface is not as responsive as TS but much better than airtels. Mosaic feature is a good addition. With the rains hammering away in kerala i am happy to note that only the heaviest of downpours cause a disruption.

I am using D2H for last 1 year along with their HD package. I never got a Problem. In my Samsung D550 40'' LCD, Picture is Superb. Also Dolby 5.1 Works Flawlessly.

One Complain though, They Didn't Add HBO Defined & Hits HD till Now!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back