Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection

Hiiii guys I am going to order the hp 8 movie set but can i get the free shipping offer now ? because there offer is ending on 15th Jan

guys also tell me one thing I saw in this thread a guy named nindo ordered it for 29.17 GBP but it is selling for 37.99 GBP

Last edited:
Hiiii guys I am going to order the hp 8 movie set but can i get the free shipping offer now ? because there offer is ending on 15th Jan

guys also tell me one thing I saw in this thread a guy named nindo ordered it for 29.17 GBP but it is selling for 37.99 GBP

Man, you should have ordered in November or in Decmber.

When i ordered the price was 26.92 ....Bad luck.....

37.99 is the price including the local taxes in Uk. once you select your shipping destination at check out this amount is deducted...so...
expecting the delivery tomorrow.!:yahoo:

cheers

As far as customs duty getting charged it is based on luck. If you go thru the forum then you will realise that some people who have marked it as gift got charged but the others who did not mark didnt. So it is purely on luck. By the way when I ordered it I had marked it as gift and did not get customs charged.

Thanks.

VAT is 20% and included in the list price. So divide total order value by 0.20 to get final amount that will be charged to CC.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

Hiiii guys finally I ordered hp 8 bluray set:eek:hyeah:
Dispatch estimate 16th jan price 31.66 GBP :yahoo:
I marked it as gift now fingers crossed :D

Anyone from Delhi can say postman will deliver at my home or I have to go & collect it ?

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back