HD ready vs full HD - plasma dilemma

I would like to add to that and suggest that you go for the lg model with extended warranty as technology will change quite fast and for mainly watching Tata Sky from 10-14ft you will not miss the FHD.

Thanks friend but little confused with your message :eek: as you have mentioned that FHD wont matter at 10-14 ft but at same time you recommend LG model which is FHD... :signthankspin:

It is very sad to say that Panasonic does not make HD + neoplasma + infinite black panel + non 3D tv. It will be the perfect configuration to me because FHD does not make any sense if user watch this TV by any regular or even HD broadcast/dth and the use of 3D is limited at least for another 5 years. Neoplasma comes with FHD and 3D which make this TV very costly .

Any comment!!!!

+1 for this... that would have been a gr8 TV !

If you need a 2D tv then you can look at the 2010-2011 line up......V20, V30, etc......

I could not find many old models (UT30 display piece was there) but not sure if I would be keen on them since the panels and blacks have improved every year...

But I will look for them again - thanks for the suggestion..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back