prithivi

Hello friends
i want to buy a hdmi cable for connecting my lappy and tv
using it only for video purpose
Budget Rs 1000

can extend my budget if needed

THANKS
N.K.V.Prithivi Raj

I dont claim to be an authority on the quality of HDMI cables but from my own little research which I did when I had to buy 1 I found out that they are mostly the same and there is no much difference between the cheap ones and most expensive ones.

I got 1 such from EBAY for around 400-450 Rs. Including the shipping and it works fine. I dont know if any other would have worked better or not.

You can check ebay to find a good variety and maybe you will find 1 which you want.

I got a dynex HDMI chord from ebay for 260 bucks. Use it to connect my plasma to laptop. Works fine. I got a 100 bucks off, from an ebay coupon.

ok ok thank you friends can any one refer me local sellers
bec as i am goin out of station need it today

ok ok thank you friends can any one refer me local sellers
bec as i am goin out of station need it today

You can get decent quality HDMI cables from MX in Ritchie St, off Mount Road. Try at Vinsun Agencies. If you spend a little more you can get Daiyo cables for around Rs. 1500. Mx price varies from 600 - 800

Regds / Shailender

Hello friends
i want to buy a hdmi cable for connecting my lappy and tv
using it only for video purpose
Budget Rs 1000

can extend my budget if needed

THANKS
N.K.V.Prithivi Raj

Hi Prithivi Raj,

As you are in Chennai, you can try MX HDMI cables. I haven't used it but in general MX products are VFM products. I am using their interconnects for my stereo setup. Please refer the following link:

MDR Electronics - MX Electronics - Home Theater Cables & Connectors - Computers & Laptop Accessories - Pro Audio / Studio Audio Cables & Connectors - Audio Video Components & Accessories - Fiber Optic Component & Accessories - Cable TV Component & Ac

You can get the cables for lesser price than mentioned in the website. Here are the contact details.

VINSUN AGENCIES
3-B, Wallers Road, Anna Salai
Region : Wallers Road
State : Tamil Nadu
City : Chennai
Pin : 600 002
Email : [email protected]

You can also try Mercy Electronics (they have stores in Adyar - LB Road just before the telephone exchange when going from Adyar side) or any other small electronics shop. U should be able to get some Taiwanese cables for around 400 bucks. I bought one at a small shop on OMR for 375 bucks and this is what I use to connect my WDTV HD Media Player to the LG 42PQ70 plasma. Works fine and quite happy with the picture quality too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back