HDMI Switchers

frnd08

My LCD has a single hdmi port. are hdmi switchers (a single hdmi terminating into multiple ones) available in India? If yes, what's the approx. price?

Hi,

I don't know where you are located. I saw a 3 in 1 out hdmi switcher for Rs.5200 at the MX shop in Ritchie street, Chennai.

SilentSound.

I'm located in Kolkata. Do you know about the quality of hdmi switchers? is there any loss in quality during transmission compared to a single hdmi cable without switchers?

I'm located in Kolkata. Do you know about the quality of hdmi switchers? is there any loss in quality during transmission compared to a single hdmi cable without switchers?

The switches are good and as close to adapters (DVI - HDMI) for quality. I have seen some in electronics store in Karol Bagh area in Delhi once. I would make sure to get a manual switching one rather than the automatic switching since the switching circuit could go down over a period of time.

Is there any cheap solution for an HDMI / DVI to VGA convertion?

@marsilians, I am also from bangalore. Do you know any particular shop for getting these switchers for cheap without compromising the quality?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back