Headphone stand

ShutterX

Can anyone suggest where to get a cheap Headphone stand? I recently bought a set of AD700x and they don't come with any pouch/storage.

Indian e-commerce sites seem to be priced ridiculously. I mean 2k for a curved piece of wood? :sad:

Can anyone suggest where to get a cheap Headphone stand? I recently bought a set of AD700x and they don't come with any pouch/storage.

Indian e-commerce sites seem to be priced ridiculously. I mean 2k for a curved piece of wood? :sad:

LOL, had a similar experience when I looked at microphone stands on Amazon India. Ridiculous pricing to say the least, but then the microphones were also 3 times the cost of Amazon.com. Unfortunately, stands are way too heavy to be carried from US.

I searched and searched. Finally ended up buying some binder clips:

Hang Your Headphones Anywhere with Two Binder Clips

PS. I hang my AD700 on them

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back