Heard of Ridaex Nuke 4K TVs?

dilipb902

No, I don't ask that in the tone of an advertisement. I genuinely want to know if any of you have any experience with it? Read good stuff on Reddit and checked out their website. Seems good on paper.

I have been using Ridaex Nuke series 55" TV for the past 1 month. It is the best budget Android smart TV available presently. The main feature is its display. It is much beyond the expected quality since the price is very less. It has Dolby speakers and the sound system is just superb. All the apps run very smoothly on the TV. But Experienced a bit lag in the mirror casting. All other features are just awesome. You can go for Ridaex if you are looking for a budget smart TV.

I was also wondering how the panel stand against the likes of similar tvs ? I saw they are IPS panels. can some one comment on the picture quality ?

I was also wondering how the panel stand against the likes of similar tvs ? I saw they are IPS panels. can some one comment on the picture quality ?

A TV/company which doesnt sell on Amazon/Flipkart but through their own channels, I would have very little trust on that brand. And then see the mouthshut ratings of the TV, personally I would stay clear.

I recently bought this TV from their store in JP Nagar, even in the beginning I had heard a lot of negative comments about the brand and then I visited their experience centre and once I saw the features it was a love at first sight, it took them 7 days to deliver which was quite quick though they had said it would take 9-10 days and the performance is better when compared to other Smart TVs and I could say its a safe bet to invest in this company
IMG-20180920-WA0000.jpg

A TV/company which doesnt sell on Amazon/Flipkart but through their own channels, I would have very little trust on that brand. And then see the mouthshut ratings of the TV, personally I would stay clear.
Yup. Stick to channels that have a returns policy.

I've bought tons on both Amazon and Flipkart and never had a defective product, but it's good they have a no questions asked return/replace policy, even if you never really need it.

LOL, I just checked their website and they are promoting piracy with Mobdro and no cable bills.

That's a new one.

Yup. Stick to channels that have a returns policy.

I've bought tons on both Amazon and Flipkart and never had a defective product, but it's good they have a no questions asked return/replace policy, even if you never really need it.

That's no longer true.

Both have become very strict with returns, specially for electronic products like TV and Mobiles. They will only give a "replacement" option and only for actual defects.

However, it is still always better to buy from platforms than buying directly so that you have an option to raise a dispute for real problems like a cracked screen on delivery or lying about the features (not if you don't like the product).

Not surprisingly, Most of the +ve reviews about this tv across many website looks fake to me. Coz they look more of an promotional ad rather than genuine review. Just simple google search will give enough results about their quality.

If anyone, wants to grab the budget friendly tv, then go for brands like MI, TCL, Iffalcon and if any good brands available on the Flipkart/Amazon. As fellow FMs like @avgeek , @thebanik mentioned, flipkart/amazon will provide good return/refund support if something goes wrong. Not sure about the Ridaex.

Personally i'd stay away from such hassle.

No, I don't ask that in the tone of an advertisement. I genuinely want to know if any of you have any experience with it? Read good stuff on Reddit and checked out their website. Seems good on paper.
Share the links to that please?
I have been using Ridaex Nuke series 55" TV for the past 1 month. It is the best budget Android smart TV available presently. The main feature is its display. It is much beyond the expected quality since the price is very less. It has Dolby speakers and the sound system is just superb. All the apps run very smoothly on the TV. But Experienced a bit lag in the mirror casting. All other features are just awesome. You can go for Ridaex if you are looking for a budget smart TV.
How has it been so far?
I recently bought this TV from their store in JP Nagar, even in the beginning I had heard a lot of negative comments about the brand and then I visited their experience centre and once I saw the features it was a love at first sight, it took them 7 days to deliver which was quite quick though they had said it would take 9-10 days and the performance is better when compared to other Smart TVs and I could say its a safe bet to invest in this company
View attachment 31703

Someone needs to tell the company to redo their website. It is downright unprofessional.

How do you pronounce the company name? Ridex? Riddex? Ridhaaex? Seriously.... they could have thought of a better name.

Not sure how many on this Forum will fall for this ever, but every single positive review seems fake with similar mistakes and repeating the same features over and over again

In Quora I saw some of the folks literally sing odes on this TV. They were offered contingent commission fee for referrals.

Because it rhymes with its name :)
Someone needs to tell the company to redo their website. It is downright unprofessional.
My thought is they figured they could also try to do a Marketing & Branding thing that FlipKart seems to be doing with the OEM made TVs with Nokia, Motorola, OnePlus & now Compaq names slapped on them.
It seems TVs will have certain small amount of faulty inventory, taken into account and do replacements or warranty covered by overall $$ made.
How do you pronounce the company name? Ridex? Riddex? Ridhaaex? Seriously.... they could have thought of a better name.
Ry-da-cu-lus :p Ride-A-Ex :D
Not sure how many on this Forum will fall for this ever, but every single positive review seems fake with similar mistakes and repeating the same features over and over again
In Quora I saw some of the folks literally sing odes on this TV. They were offered contingent commission fee for referrals.
I would think so. But the question remains, who is the manufacturer and what quality are the components used.

I wish I could actually go check them out at a Show Center, in person.

PS: One question @Donivlapog - Any experiences of the non Google certified Androids in TVs - seeing a few Made in India brands using this AOSP OS thing.

My thought is they figured they could also try to do a Marketing & Branding thing that FlipKart seems to be doing with the OEM made TVs with Nokia, Motorola, OnePlus & now Compaq names slapped on them.
It seems TVs will have certain small amount of faulty inventory, taken into account and do replacements or warranty covered by overall $$ made.

Ry-da-cu-lus :p Ride-A-Ex :D

I would think so. But the question remains, who is the manufacturer and what quality are the components used.

I wish I could actually go check them out at a Show Center, in person.

PS: One question @Donivlapog - Any experiences of the non Google certified Androids in TVs - seeing a few Made in India brands using this AOSP OS thing.
Like what? eAirtec or something like that?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back