Heco Victa 700 Floor Standers - Small Review

Hello Anuj..Finally i have ordered 700,200 & 101 My order value 331.02+40+97.13=468.15
But still now the amount was not deducted in my visa card account ? When will the advance amount and the balance will be deducted ? (Adv Pmt for import fee is 97.13)
Thankyou
Murali.

Hello Anuj..Finally i have ordered 700,200 & 101 My order value 331.02+40+97.13=468.15
But still now the amount was not deducted in my visa card account ? When will the advance amount and the balance will be deducted ? (Adv Pmt for import fee is 97.13)
Thankyou
Murali.

They have placed order and not yet shipped. Best thing with Amazon is they charge money from CC only just before they ship the products to customer. They reserve the amount in CC but not yet charged.

You can watch the status of delivery from Amazon page.

Thanks Anuj for your clear review.

I got the Heco 700(FS) , Heco 200(SS) and JBL EC 25(Center) delivered to me last week.
This package has costed me 33.8K for 5.0.
I have connected them with Denon 1612, I do enjoy the setup.
Probably I still feel that sub is very much required, esp for movies.
I have ordered JBL 250, once again from Amazon, waiting eagerly for that.
I have paid close to 25K.

Overall my AVR+5.1 has costed me close 80K, which is a 20K more than my initial budget.

Last edited:
Thanks Anuj for your clear review.

I got the Heco 700(FS) , Heco 200(SS) and JBL EC 25(Center) delivered to me last week.
This package has costed me 33.8K for 5.0.
I have connected them with Denon 1612, I do enjoy the setup.
Probably I still feel that sub is very much required, esp for movies.
I have ordered JBL 250, once again from Amazon, waiting eagerly for that.
I have paid close to 25K.

Overall my AVR+5.1 has costed me close 80K, which is a 20K more than my initial budget.

Congratulation for your new setup. I have got refund around ~2000.00 Rs from Amazon.de after a month due to less custom charges. I feel you will also get same refund from them.

Enjoy your music and movie experience. :clapping:

Anuj,

Waiting for further feedback from you on Heco 700.
Are you completely satisfied with the buy?
You must have tried these FS with higher specs amp.
What's your experience with 1612/higher amps and Heco combination?
Please share the details.

Hi,
I am new to this forum, I am looking for a 5.0 setup with front floorstanding speakers. My budget is between Rs.25K to 35K & I thought of going for Heco Victa 700, 200 & 101 after reading above discussion. I checked in Amazon.de but was not able to order due to language problem & also I found that the final cost for the above mentioned package is very much higher than the cost mentioned By Mr. Murali(mdharan) & anujmishra, can anyone help me in the same. Thank you very much in advance. Also please let me know if I can consider any other package instead of the above mentioned.

Regards
Prabhu

I think you did not read the full thread. If you have google chrome installed then just enable the language translation plugin and it would do the translation to English. Also install the amazon plugin for chrome which when clicked shows you whether the selected item can be shipped to India or not. About the increase in price I think now the default euro 30 for international shipping for any item irrespective of the weight is no more. Hence the increase in the price.

Thanks

Hi,
I am new to this forum, I am looking for a 5.0 setup with front floorstanding speakers. My budget is between Rs.25K to 35K & I thought of going for Heco Victa 700, 200 & 101 after reading above discussion. I checked in Amazon.de but was not able to order due to language problem & also I found that the final cost for the above mentioned package is very much higher than the cost mentioned By Mr. Murali(mdharan) & anujmishra, can anyone help me in the same. Thank you very much in advance. Also please let me know if I can consider any other package instead of the above mentioned.

Regards
Prabhu[/QUOTE

Check in
www.inspiredinnovations.in

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the information. I have dropped the idea of buying Heco Victa Speaker package as the price is almost the double now. Could you suggest me any 5.0 package at around 35k range.

thanks & regards
Prabhu

Dear Heco lovers...

I recently got a ballpark quote for Heco Victa PRIME series as below:
Victa Prime 702: Rs 56,000 (pair)
Victa Prime 302 : Rs 27,000 (pair)
Victa Prime Centre 101 : Rs 13,000
Victa Sub 252A : Rs 40,000

I know many people have stopped to import it because of higher price. Please throw some light on the new PRIME series cost/effectiveness.

Hey Congr8s for your +ve purchase :) ...

I also have ordered Heco Victa 301 . I am expecting to get it delivered in next week.

I have some questions ...

1) Do costumes charged you any amount to release your speaker ????
I mean to say , amount you paid to amazon is the final amount of purchase right?

2) Have you tried these speakers with norge? I am planning to buy norge 1000 for it

Dear Frnds

I'm very new to this forum and before raising any query i would like to introduce myself-

Name - Sunil Yadav
Nick Name - sky
Age - 25
Profession - Employed

Frnds

I'm very interested in buying heco victa 701 speaker & Denon AVR X-1000.

Before buying, I want to know all below things and your suggestions about my pair (Denon + Heco victa).

Q.1 Is it an excellent combination (Denon + Heco)?
Q.2 Where to order for online purchasing of Heco Viscta + Denon?
Q.3 In India, Custom duty is applicable after what amount in case of overseas purchasing for personal use?

Please help

Dear Frnds

I'm very new to this forum and before raising any query i would like to introduce myself-

Name - Sunil Yadav
Nick Name - sky
Age - 25
Profession - Employed

Frnds

I'm very interested in buying heco victa 701 speaker & Denon AVR X-1000.

Before buying, I want to know all below things and your suggestions about my pair (Denon + Heco victa).

Q.1 Is it an excellent combination (Denon + Heco)?
Q.2 Where to order for online purchasing of Heco Viscta + Denon?
Q.3 In India, Custom duty is applicable after what amount in case of overseas purchasing for personal use?

Please help

hi sunil,

WC to forum....
A.1 I own this combination since almost 1.5 yrs [Denon 2310+Heco vcta 700], this was my first FS pair after the wharfedale BS, and i have always enjoyed this upgrade.
A.2 I bought this FS pair along with victa 101 center from Amazon.de.
A.3 not sure, but when i bought this pair, i have paid customs fee. I guess for online purchase of consumre electronics, you have to pay custom duty irrespective of the amount...not much experience in this :)

hi sunil,

WC to forum....
A.1 I own this combination since almost 1.5 yrs [Denon 2310+Heco vcta 700], this was my first FS pair after the wharfedale BS, and i have always enjoyed this upgrade.
A.2 I bought this FS pair along with victa 101 center from Amazon.de.
A.3 not sure, but when i bought this pair, i have paid customs fee. I guess for online purchase of consumer electronics, you have to pay custom duty irrespective of the amount...not much experience in this :)

Hi Ajay
Thank you very much for your kind response.

I did a bit research & came to know that any item less than 25K could be imported without paying any custom duty.
Am I correct?

Initially, I'm looking only for heco speakers from overseas purchasing, but hesitating in spending money due to custom charges & delivery of product.

One more thing, when i add 2 speakers in my cart on amazon.de
It was showing 216 euro but during ordering (billing) it showed over 400 euro what is this?

I did a bit research & came to know that any item less than 25K could be imported without paying any custom duty.
Am I correct?

I dont think so, when i ordered mine, the product value was less than 25k INR for sure and i paid EUR 84 as import duty and shipping extra.

One more thing, when i add 2 speakers in my cart on amazon.de
It was showing 216 euro but during ordering (billing) it showed over 400 euro what is this?

yes, that is bcoz shipping and import duty is added. I believe shipping would be a killer here as each FS is 16Kg.

JFYI..... 3 months back i had visited Profx and they had an offer where they were giving heco 5.1 setup [victa 702, 101, 201, SUB 252] + denon AVR (I guess 2113) for 1Lac. I believe that was a good deal :)

I dont think so, when i ordered mine, the product value was less than 25k INR for sure and i paid EUR 84 as import duty and shipping extra.

yes, that is bcoz shipping and import duty is added. I believe shipping would be a killer here as each FS is 16Kg.

JFYI..... 3 months back i had visited Profx and they had an offer where they were giving heco 5.1 setup [victa 702, 101, 201, SUB 252] + denon AVR (I guess 2113) for 1Lac. I believe that was a good deal :)

Mr. Ajay thanks for your advice

I have still some doubts abt this.
May i know your number for taking your kind advices.

Mine is 9350060096

At last, yesterday I received last package of my speakers from Amazon.de. Day....
See ya... Happy Listening...

Mr. Ajay thanks for your advice

I have still some doubts abt this.
May i know your number for taking your kind advices.

Mine is 9350060096

Hi Anuj / Sunil ,

Could you please let me know from which dealer in Amazon.de did you buy from ? Was looking around for Heco, most of the Amazon.de postings say cannot ship to this country.

Was checking out Heco Vecta Prime 702 series (which is available in India).

However this model is not available on the German sites, the closest match is Vecta 701. Do you know the difference between the Vecta Prime series and non prime ?

More so I want to know if Vecta Prime 702 and Vecta 701 are the same.

Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back