Heco Victa 700 Floor Standers - Small Review

Hey Congr8s for your +ve purchase :) ...

I also have ordered Heco Victa 301 . I am expecting to get it delivered in next week.

I have some questions ...

1) Do costumes charged you any amount to release your speaker ????
I mean to say , amount you paid to amazon is the final amount of purchase right?

2) Have you tried these speakers with norge? I am planning to buy norge 1000 for it

congrats to you too. I think Amazon and UPS will take care of everything.
What do you mean by buying norge 1000 from it ... do you mean buy norge from amazon.de?

Hey Congr8s for your +ve purchase :) ...

I also have ordered Heco Victa 301 . I am expecting to get it delivered in next week.

I have some questions ...

1) Do costumes charged you any amount to release your speaker ????
I mean to say , amount you paid to amazon is the final amount of purchase right?

2) Have you tried these speakers with norge? I am planning to buy norge 1000 for it

1. No customs did not charged me any extra than what I paid to Amazon.
2. I do not have Norge so could not comment.

@ravikumar615 : I said "norge for it" not "norge from it" reading mistake... :)

@ anuj : Ok then let my Speakers arrive .. I will demo it with Norge 1000 and let you know results ... Exited to here form my Heco victa 301 after your review of your floor standers :)

Dear Anuj, thanks a lot for sharing the cost with us. It seems good at the price point of Rs. 21,500/- .

Can somebody throw some light if it can pair with the "Topping TP20 tripath 2020" or any higher model which cam pump these towers? If yes, then this combi can be one of the best intro level tower setup from music.

Anuj ...

Can you please mention final cost of heco victa 700 again... you mentioned it as 21500 /- INR including all.

But when I am finalizing on amazon.de it is showing me 180 Euros = 12600 /- INR.

If it is for 12600 then its amazing deal ...

Anuj ...

Can you please mention final cost of heco victa 700 again... you mentioned it as 21500 /- INR including all.

But when I am finalizing on amazon.de it is showing me 180 Euros = 12600 /- INR.

If it is for 12600 then its amazing deal ...

21.5k is for the pair. amazon.de does not say the price is for the pair. Hence try adding two (or if there is an option to select pair), you shd get around 22k.

However, Anuj bhai will be able to address this correctly

21.5k is for the pair. amazon.de does not say the price is for the pair. Hence try adding two (or if there is an option to select pair), you shd get around 22k.

However, Anuj bhai will be able to address this correctly

ravi is correct here. Heco Victa 700 sold as single unit. If there is exclusively written "paar" in product description then it is price for pair. Otherwise it is single unit.

You have to select 2 and then calculate price.

Hello Anuj ...
Iam intrested in Heco 700 FS , I cant order in amazon.de with 3 different addresses Erode,Chennai & Mysore, Can i specifically know from which supplier from amazon.de you got the spkrs ? Every one dealing Heco reply it cant be sent to the following address.
Kindly help me to get those speaker 5.1 set up.
Thankyou
Murali,Erode,Tamilnadu.

Thanks For Info ....

Good to see "Paar" is written on my order ... :) ...

Amazon is so fast ... I am getting it today ... just in four days ... :)

Congrates Anuj. So, Dazzle B-block building walls are not safe now. Ha ha..

That will happen when my monster sub will arrive. :yahoo:

Hello Anuj ...
Iam intrested in Heco 700 FS , I cant order in amazon.de with 3 different addresses Erode,Chennai & Mysore, Can i specifically know from which supplier from amazon.de you got the spkrs ? Every one dealing Heco reply it cant be sent to the following address.
Kindly help me to get those speaker 5.1 set up.
Thankyou
Murali,Erode,Tamilnadu.

Best option is select link written as "X neu". Where X refers to any number. Use Google Chrome for automatic translation. Then see who are the seller in that list shipping products to International addresses. Most probably you will find "amazon.de" as seller with International as well as Domestic shipping.

If you see only Domestic for all shippers then you may have to wait for few days until amazon.de replenish their stock.

Last edited:
Got My Heco Victa 301 pair from Amazon.de in 4 days .. eager to burn it ;)

AMP recommendation please... budget 15k INR

Ravikumar,

Going for norge 2060 demo with my speaker tomorrow...

If needed I will go for norge 1000.

Hello Anuj ..
Still iam not clear about your answer kindly post me the link to the supplier..
Thankyou
Murali.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back