Hello all!! A young audiophile from Ahmedabad, here! Hoping to learn more about HIFI systems!

GenZphile

So, this music love is passed from my parents to me. We have a sony mini HiFi component system (MHC rv5). Though not audiophile level, it is the best-sounding one I have ever heard. (Yes, a lot of better hearing is left)
Personally, I use an iPod classic 5.5gen with Wolfson DAC, and at times connect it to the sony via RCA to aux cable, or my cheap Intex 2.1 desktop speakers (with subwoofer unit). It ain't much high level, but I am just starting, learning, and will upgrade after I bag a good job (am a student right now)

Hoping to learn a lot from here and increase know more about the HIFI class.

It starts here and then goes crazy :) All the best. Consider building. You might end up building better than anything you can buy for the same value.

The best is always what you enjoy. Audiophile is crazy word, never ending quest to upgrade/improve so enjoy what you have. Build up things slowly but keep an open mind towards Indian audio products that comes at fraction of cost in comparison to imported ones, although choice is limited. This forum will influence you in a deep way so better you keep your senses intact and think before buying anything. Just do not believe in what all are saying as you will get confused and end up buying something that u don't require. Focus on what u want keeping your liking & budget in mind. A separate component system will always give you more definition of sound. At some point in life you have to draw a line of satisfaction in this audiophile craziness. Try to audition before buying and avoid online purchases without a Demo until and unless you are sure of what you are purchasing.

So, this music love is passed from my parents to me. We have a sony mini HiFi component system (MHC rv5). Though not audiophile level, it is the best-sounding one I have ever heard. (Yes, a lot of better hearing is left)
Personally, I use an iPod classic 5.5gen with Wolfson DAC, and at times connect it to the sony via RCA to aux cable, or my cheap Intex 2.1 desktop speakers (with subwoofer unit). It ain't much high level, but I am just starting, learning, and will upgrade after I bag a good job (am a student right now)

Hoping to learn a lot from here and increase know more about the HIFI class.
Welcome @GenZphile!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back