Hello Everyone

Lvramanan

Hi Everyone,

This is Venkat from Chennai. Have been a silent spectator of HFV for a long time now & registered sometime back. Have been referred here by fellow members matbhuvi & Sajith.

I'm passionate about Audio (both Home Audio & Car Audio) from my childhood days. I enjoy listening to High quality music all through the day.

I currently have a modest HT setup comprising Monitor Audio BX6 + BX Center & Pioneer SX-316 Audio Receiver. Using the Pioneer satellites & sub that came with the package. Car Audio is equipped with another entry level setup with Rainbow Dreamline components, HAT 8" Sub, Rainbow iPaul 4.2 amp & Pioneer 7950UB HU.

Its interesting to see how the HT & Audio scene has changed here in India. Where we once used to see the market flooded with Philips, Sony, LG's & Samsung's, I'm pleasantly surprised rather happy to see more & more audiophile brands available at ease ! Thanks to HFV for taking us closer to the audiophile world & giving us an opportunity to lay our hands on these excellent brands !

Happy to be part of this forum.

Regards,
Venkat.

Hello and welcome to HFV Venkat. Enjoy your stay here with us.

I'm also using Rainbow DLs. Pretty impressive for the price.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back