Hello Everyone!

Hi all. I am a software engineer in Bengaluru and someone told me about this forum on facebook. What is better to connect with like minded people and also having them in the same location where you are. So, I took no time and registered here.

I want to setup a living room home theater and for audio I have a budget of INR 1,00,000.

Currently I have a Sony Bravia 4K model KD43X7500F with Zebronics Zeb Jukebar 9400 Pro. Screen size is small but not a immediate issue. May be in future after I get my audio done, I shall spend something on a 1080p projector. But now, I cannot get very clear vocals with my sound bar so I want to upgrade to a proper 5.1.2 system.

I am eyeing home theater in a box atmos setups which only Onkyo makes as of what I know, because they are super affordable. And if not, Yamaha RXV6A with Polk TL1600 or Elac Cinema 5. Non of which is available now. Do we have more options here? I do not know. I better let you experts speak further.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Denon x2700 does not come with Pre-outs.
8K is nowhere near now, no need of spending for these receivers. 8K receivers are helpful for only gamers right now with 4k @120fps, but even then it is messed.
8K receivers are helpful for only gamers right now with 4k @120fps...................true, but most of the good ones come with 8K. Im looking for a good Denon AVR but all are 8k, when all i want is good build and audio quality! Its like you are forced to buy the tech, like it or not.

8K receivers are helpful for only gamers right now with 4k @120fps...................true, but most of the good ones come with 8K. Im looking for a good Denon AVR but all are 8k, when all i want is good build and audio quality! Its like you are forced to buy the tech, like it or not.

You can get last year's models from Denon or Marantz which don't have 8K but sound good. This will save you some money too.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back