Hello Friends..Hope everyone safe out there.

Friends, I was following up with a local dealer for my AVR purchase and he is delaying the delivery of AVR stating that distributor (ProFX) is forcing to buy Polk speakers alone with Denon AVR purchase. Is it true? If yes, then no dealer can sell other speakers. OR dealer is doing some foul play?

Friends, I was following up with a local dealer for my AVR purchase and he is delaying the delivery of AVR stating that distributor (ProFX) is forcing to buy Polk speakers alone with Denon AVR purchase. Is it true? If yes, then no dealer can sell other speakers. OR dealer is doing some foul play?
That's weird.. I dont think that will be the case.. I know someone who purchased Denon from Ooberpad last week and nothing as such and infact he also got a good price.
Why dont you call up HifiMart and check with them. You can get good deals here too..

That's weird.. I dont think that will be the case.. I know someone who purchased Denon from Ooberpad last week and nothing as such and infact he also got a good price.
Why dont you call up HifiMart and check with them. You can get good deals here too..
Sure. Thank you.

No one can force anyone to buy exclusively what they sell & better to stay away from such dealers. If there is a complete system that is being sold as a HT package then that may be ok as long as it is told to the customer before purchasing. You can try Hifimart or any other dealer & pull out from this dealer.

No one can force anyone to buy exclusively what they sell & better to stay away from such dealers. If there is a complete system that is being sold as a HT package then that may be ok as long as it is told to the customer before purchasing. You can try Hifimart or any other dealer & pull out from this dealer.
Actual plan is to purchase x1600h + Elac B6.2 and agreed with dealer almost 10 days back. No payment is made. What he is telling is, he will sort this out and get the AVR. Don't know what's going n from his side. I tried with HI-FI mart and they don't have stock of 1600h. They said they have 2400h. I tried to call them but didn't pick. Need to call them tomorrow. Reg 2400h i feel its bit old model. May be during the direct call i might get better option from them.

Actual plan is to purchase x1600h + Elac B6.2 and agreed with dealer almost 10 days back. No payment is made. What he is telling is, he will sort this out and get the AVR. Don't know what's going n from his side. I tried with HI-FI mart and they don't have stock of 1600h. They said they have 2400h. I tried to call them but didn't pick. Need to call them tomorrow. Reg 2400h i feel its bit old model. May be during the direct call i might get better option from them.
Since you are in Chennai, pls ask Love4sound for dealer details, as he has a higher Denon model. I think the dealer was "Surroundswar" if I am not mistaken.

After so much of delay and confusion, I have finally stepped into the rabbit hole. I have picked up Denon AVR-X1600H and Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 today and plugged it to 1KVA online UPS and explored little bit of features and did some demos. Since It will be a office day tomorrow after 10 days, I had to shift my focus on to work. Will explore more and update my feedback. Thanks for your continued support. My experience with my 2.0 setup so far OK. May after few days of break-in/burn-in or whatever period, might need to run the calibration once again check the sound quality..

If you feel the bass is not tight or is flat sounding, then you can add rubber feet.
If you feel it is right for your ears then no point in spending.
OK. I didn't find much issue with sound Nitin. BTW, just for my reference, if i need to buy them where to buy? Any brands in specific?

OK. I didn't find much issue with sound Nitin. BTW, just for my reference, if i need to buy them where to buy? Any brands in specific?
Frankly speaking Selvaa, my speakers are mounted on the wall & I wouldn't be able to help you here. But I am sure FM's who have purchased them would be able to guide you better. You can check with Sound Foundations or search for them on an online site.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back