Hello from Belgium :)

scarymover

Hi everyone,

I've found your community via Google by typing Plasma help :)....

So as might notice I'm searching help and information....
I'm working for an ISP provider and i'm very interested by all multimedia type of technologies !

Sorry my english isn't perfect but the support and the documentation in french aren't complete and / or very helpfull !

Thank in advance for your friendly support and understanding for a french speaker like me :)

Scarymover,
Welcome to Hifivision. Have a nice stay. Many of us here are not native speakers of the English language either, so dont worry too much about that.

Welcome_flip.gif

Hi everyone,

I've found your community via Google by typing Plasma help :)....

So as might notice I'm searching help and information....
I'm working for an ISP provider and i'm very interested by all multimedia type of technologies !

Sorry my english isn't perfect but the support and the documentation in french aren't complete and / or very helpfull !

Thank in advance for your friendly support and understanding for a french speaker like me :)

vous etes welcome ici! :)

WELCOME BUDDY.
what a country belgium is. i have been there in antwerpen for half a dozen times. i purchased my kenwood AVR from sunny europe. nice climate, nice food, nice zoo and nice railway station.

enjoy ur stay

mano fernando

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back