Hello from Comskian

Comskian

Hello all, It is nice to see a discussion forum on Home theater systems exclusive to India! Many thanks to all behind this endeavor :clapping:.

I am from Kerala, and living/working in Bangalore. I bought an apartment in Bangalore for which the construction will be over in another 1-2 years. I am planning to build a good home theater system in my new home :cool: and am sure I will get essential information from these forums on the equipments and the best places to purchase from. Thanks again!

welcome buddy

construction will be over in 1-2 years. .i guess months ??? or is it years ?

welcome again and have a great time..

Thanks again!
@theironhorse - It is a 108 apartment project. Roof construction till 7th floor is over (total 11 floors). Thats why it will take another 1-2 yrs!! :)

Yup George, I have already done some surround speaker in-wall wiring. Positioned some power sockets for HT receiver with some TV unit wood work in mind (idea is to conceal the power sockets and get a neat look).

Have been quite busy to visit the forum frequently. Now my home flooring works are going on and I am back again in search of best flooring material for home theater room ... I am looking for a balance between good living room and HT room as far as flooring is concerned, since my living room is going to double up as HT room. I am doing a forum search at the moment and gathering data.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back