Hello from England

Hifimaster

Hello all, I have just found this forum and decided to sign up as I may be of use to other members. My name is Dominic, and I have a small business repairing, restoring and modifying turntables and tonearms. Plus I also hand make some very fine gold plated pure silver interconnects.
My web site is;- Northwest Analogue - Home
and my email is [email protected]
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Kind regards,
Dom

Hi Dom,

Very interesting website you have come up with!

Wish, we had this type of an 'organised' outlet in India too. Not that, no one is present in here to take care of the repairs, we do have 'gems' hidden here and there, but they rely on very basic infrastructure to look into the 'repairs' those come by once a while.

Great to have you here and look forward to receiving your valued suggestions if some of us hit a 'brick wall' in here.

Sher Shah bhai, Dominic is from England and he said that he might be of some help in restoring turn tables and also makes interconnects.
It would be better if you could send him a PM to read the forum rules and not post on the forum. Kindly use some discretion as he does not seem to be looking for business on this forum. If he is trying to sell something then yes otherwise he is simply introducing himself.

Sher Shah bhai, Dominic is from England and he said that he might be of some help in restoring turn tables and also makes interconnects.
It would be better if you could send him a PM to read the forum rules and not post on the forum. Kindly use some discretion as he does not seem to be looking for business on this forum. If he is trying to sell something then yes otherwise he is simply introducing himself.

sorry Sir,

have been going through the forum and found another member from london who was banned

Hi everyone. I was pointed to this website and found out that some of you own my TC-7510 DAC. I hope to be able to take part on your forum as often as I can. But please keep in mind that I am also busy working hard:).

My great grandparents from my mother's side are from India. I was born in a country now called Guyana. The population is about 56% East Indian. I lived in Suriname as well, which is next door to Guyana. We also have a 40% Indian population there. Some of us speak Hindi or Urdu. Many Indian or mixed Indian do not have an Indian name in those countries. This is partly because when they went there the registrar could not write down some of the names, so they ended up giving people English or Dutch names!

I hope this little bit of history and introduction is of some help. At least you now know that I am partly Indian:D.

StanleyB

that is why i thought Hifimaster ought to read the forum rules-

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to the forum. You're doing a good job restoring those Good Old LP players. I myself owned a Philips HQ LP player which is still there somewhere in the attic. That reminds me, I should check up my LPs as well.

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I registered on this forum because I have a passion for turntables. Yes I have a bussiness, but I hoped this would inspire confidence to you all in my abilities, rather than to tout for bussiness. I hope I can be of service to anyone wishing to use vinyl, because it is such a wonderful medium.
Dom

Hifimaster: It is always wonderful to have someone in the forum who knows about vinyl. i hope and wish you would be part of the forum and spread your knowledge and stay away from promoting business. please do read the rules.

Have a wonderful time at HFV

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back