Hello to all forum member friends.

Well, I actually liked the lively presentation of the MusicHall, but that is OK! Did you try listening to the Audience 52s with the Arcams or the Primares? Personally I am not a big fan of the somewhat dry sounding Arcams. But if you found the MusicHall bright, I think these might work for you.

Asit, if you're dropping by in Chennai, you can also compare the Music Hall with the A28 - something you'd asked a few months ago.. if my memory serves me right..

Thanks Mr Raghu, if I am in Chennai, I'll certainly go to your showroom.

Hello Raghunath,
Thank you for your reply. Alraedy I've seen the new demo amplifiers available with you like Creek Evo, Arcam A28. Very soon I will visit your place for a nice demo. Is there any chance of getting NAD 355/375 as demo unit in your place in near future?
By the way you were right. NAD 372 & NAD 375 are same amplifiers regarding power rating. I did not read it correctly.
Powerwise & performance wise is Arcam A18 suitable for Audience 52? Some of my forum member friends told me that it is a good little amplifier and price wise cheaper than A28 also.
Please keep posting,

Regards,
Partho.

Hello Sheetu12,
Welcome to this forum. Please tell us something about your audio interest & audio requirement.
Regards,
Partho.

Hallo Mr. Marsilian,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Actually I was always inclined towards stereo music only. My purchase of AV receiver was an accident. Three years back when my sony sound system amplifier stopped working, I thought of purchasing a reasonable integrated amplifier and a pair of good bookshelf speakers. My budget for amplifier was Rs.25000. NAD 320 BEE was not available in Chennai. Marantz PM7200 was selling at Rs.35000. This was a good amplifier but out of my budget. Hence I purchased SR4600 AV receiver which is quite decent in stereo music.
Regarding speaker my choice was very limited. My first choice was Monitor audio BR2 which was out of stock. I liked the sound of Energy C3 bookshelf along with Marantz integrated amplifier. I also liked Monitor audio silver RS1 bookshelf. Finally I choose Monitor audio silver RS1 as both me & my better half was very impressed with the its look & performance.

Recently I have purchased the Audience 52. It is not the special edition. Still it sounds magical with NAD 372. But I had to wait for an hour keeping the amplifier switch on so that it gets warmed up. The demo was a great experience. The sound had everything in my view.

The bass was fast, tight, punchy & clear.
Midrange was clear & smooth.
Higher frequencies ware well controlled & sweet.

I will be very happy if I am able to buy NAD 352 /NAD 355 / NAD 372 to play along with my Audience 52.

NAD 352 seems out of market, NAD 355/ NAD372 too costly. I am even thinking of buying used NAD 352 /NAD 372 from some forum member if available. Will the NAD 352/ NAD 355 be sufficient to drive Dyna 52?

Nu force amplifier I haven't heard but I know it is excellent. How much it costs? Is it available in Chennai.

How is Marantz PM7003/ PM8003? Can they drive the Dyna 52? Please excuse me for my long list of questions.

Thanks & regards,
Partho.

hai paartho
please sent me your mail id
regards

Last edited:
Hi guys... I am new into the whole audio scene. However in the limited time that I have been in it, I have found that the information in these forums are brilliant. I am in the look out for a set up for about 40-45k and so you'll see me snooping around to find the information and will probably see ask some questions soon. Thanks for the site.
GI

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back