Hello to all forum member friends.

Well, I actually liked the lively presentation of the MusicHall, but that is OK! Did you try listening to the Audience 52s with the Arcams or the Primares? Personally I am not a big fan of the somewhat dry sounding Arcams. But if you found the MusicHall bright, I think these might work for you.

Asit, if you're dropping by in Chennai, you can also compare the Music Hall with the A28 - something you'd asked a few months ago.. if my memory serves me right..

Thanks Mr Raghu, if I am in Chennai, I'll certainly go to your showroom.

Hello Raghunath,
Thank you for your reply. Alraedy I've seen the new demo amplifiers available with you like Creek Evo, Arcam A28. Very soon I will visit your place for a nice demo. Is there any chance of getting NAD 355/375 as demo unit in your place in near future?
By the way you were right. NAD 372 & NAD 375 are same amplifiers regarding power rating. I did not read it correctly.
Powerwise & performance wise is Arcam A18 suitable for Audience 52? Some of my forum member friends told me that it is a good little amplifier and price wise cheaper than A28 also.
Please keep posting,

Regards,
Partho.

Hello Sheetu12,
Welcome to this forum. Please tell us something about your audio interest & audio requirement.
Regards,
Partho.

Hallo Mr. Marsilian,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Actually I was always inclined towards stereo music only. My purchase of AV receiver was an accident. Three years back when my sony sound system amplifier stopped working, I thought of purchasing a reasonable integrated amplifier and a pair of good bookshelf speakers. My budget for amplifier was Rs.25000. NAD 320 BEE was not available in Chennai. Marantz PM7200 was selling at Rs.35000. This was a good amplifier but out of my budget. Hence I purchased SR4600 AV receiver which is quite decent in stereo music.
Regarding speaker my choice was very limited. My first choice was Monitor audio BR2 which was out of stock. I liked the sound of Energy C3 bookshelf along with Marantz integrated amplifier. I also liked Monitor audio silver RS1 bookshelf. Finally I choose Monitor audio silver RS1 as both me & my better half was very impressed with the its look & performance.

Recently I have purchased the Audience 52. It is not the special edition. Still it sounds magical with NAD 372. But I had to wait for an hour keeping the amplifier switch on so that it gets warmed up. The demo was a great experience. The sound had everything in my view.

The bass was fast, tight, punchy & clear.
Midrange was clear & smooth.
Higher frequencies ware well controlled & sweet.

I will be very happy if I am able to buy NAD 352 /NAD 355 / NAD 372 to play along with my Audience 52.

NAD 352 seems out of market, NAD 355/ NAD372 too costly. I am even thinking of buying used NAD 352 /NAD 372 from some forum member if available. Will the NAD 352/ NAD 355 be sufficient to drive Dyna 52?

Nu force amplifier I haven't heard but I know it is excellent. How much it costs? Is it available in Chennai.

How is Marantz PM7003/ PM8003? Can they drive the Dyna 52? Please excuse me for my long list of questions.

Thanks & regards,
Partho.

hai paartho
please sent me your mail id
regards

Last edited:
Hi guys... I am new into the whole audio scene. However in the limited time that I have been in it, I have found that the information in these forums are brilliant. I am in the look out for a set up for about 40-45k and so you'll see me snooping around to find the information and will probably see ask some questions soon. Thanks for the site.
GI

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back