Hello to ALL

Abhraneel, I got my (or rather my grandfather's) HMV turntable repaired at SeethaPhone. Thanks for the input. However, I am finding the same problem as you reported. I got it checked in their premises and it worked fine, not working while I came back plugged into mine.
Raju was one who gave me the demo, and he gave me his number and told about the models he has and was too keen in selling me some. He told me to go ahead and wait in the shop, while he gets the set from their workshop. Was the case similar for you?
The painful part is I stay is Sarjapur Road and today it took me 3 and half hours just to go to SeethaPhone, pick it up and come back home.

Hello Arindam,
Glad that my inputs were of some help to you.
Well my situation was little different as I faced the problem of the RPM getting slowed down, which eventually was rectified at seethaphone with little bit of oiling of the mechanical parts. I have done the same myself couple of times and the HMV TT has been spinning well. However, someone told me that usage of ceramic cartridges do spoil the tracks of the records and hence I bought myself a denon dp 29f from profx, barton center, MG road. I have sent you a PM, just check it out...
cheers..
happy vinyling...
abhraneel..

Abhraneel, I got my (or rather my grandfather's) HMV turntable repaired at SeethaPhone. Thanks for the input. However, I am finding the same problem as you reported. I got it checked in their premises and it worked fine, not working while I came back plugged into mine.
Raju was one who gave me the demo, and he gave me his number and told about the models he has and was too keen in selling me some. He told me to go ahead and wait in the shop, while he gets the set from their workshop. Was the case similar for you?
The painful part is I stay is Sarjapur Road and today it took me 3 and half hours just to go to SeethaPhone, pick it up and come back home.

Hello Arindam,
Glad that my inputs were of some help to you.
Well my situation was little different as I faced the problem of the RPM getting slowed down, which eventually was rectified at seethaphone with little bit of oiling of the mechanical parts. I have done the same myself couple of times and the HMV TT has been spinning well. However, someone told me that usage of ceramic cartridges do spoil the tracks of the records and hence I bought myself a denon dp 29f from profx, barton center, MG road. I have sent you a PM, just check it out...
cheers..
happy vinyling...
abhraneel..

Soldering came out for one of the input in the jack, hence the problem. Checked and temporarily sorted it out myself.

BTW, could not find how to check the PM.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back