hello

buswal

Greetings.

My set-up is diy speaker and diy pre and power amplifier 100 watts. CDP nad 541.

I bumped into this forum while googling. Very useful, active fourm. I am enormously benefited by many of the well written informative postings. Thanks to one and all. Have a great day.

buswal

Buswal,

A warm welcome to this forum. Would love to have you share some details on our DIY section.

Have fun and happy listening.

Persiflage

Hi,

Welcome to the forum :) ! Have a wonderful time here !

Could you please share the DIY stuff that you've done !!

Also please do share the music tastes and stuff here !

Hope to see the details soon !

Regards.

Dear Persiflage and Soundsgreat,

Kind of you for extending a warm welcome.

I am a layman to DIY. The amp and speakers were purchased from an audiophile. The power amplifier is a mosfet design 100 watts per channel.

The speakers are three way design. It is really rocking.

Soundsgreat, I have sent a pm to you a week back. Have you received it Sir?

Musice: I prefer classical carnatic and hindustani, western jazz, progressive rock.

Namaste

hi guys .. you all are quite learned audiophiles... am just getting to know and understand .. .. keep up the good work ... man appeciate all the effort for running such a forum

Greetings.

My set-up is diy speaker and diy pre and power amplifier 100 watts. CDP nad 541.

I bumped into this forum while googling. Very useful, active fourm. I am enormously benefited by many of the well written informative postings. Thanks to one and all. Have a great day.

buswal

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back