Hello!

Mohitmewani86

Hello,

I have just joined hifivision this evening and very new to reading forum on sound & home theatre. I also have been a fan of quality sound & have been visit hifivision since almost a month reading on various topics

I am currently using a Yamaha RXV 581 along with Jamo S606 5.1 Home Theatre. Was planning to sell of the Jamo answer buy 5.1 Satellite speakers due to space constrains and was looking for suggestions under 50k

Would appreciate responses & thanks in advance

Hi

Welcome to HFV

I am sure you will enjoy your experience here reading the various posts and threads which have answers to your queries or issues you face.

Depending on the technical aspects of the AVR decide on the speakers....it will also depend on what is the listening area / room size specs?

If your budget is tight and you want something really good, look at the for sale by owner section or hifi ads...there are some really good deals....

For instance, since you are Mumbai based, you can see this ad...

Count Down Starts! 5.1 speakers for Music & Movies captivating experience! - HiFiADS.com

This one has 6 years warranty left...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back