Help checking the panel usage hours for new LG oled 55B6

The tv internal storage also has demo videos used in showroom
I think that demo video comes by default. There is an option in TV to run in "Demo mode".
(my 65" TV was delivered with 2 straps). The manufacturing date on the label was less than 2 weeks before delivery.

I think that demo video comes by default. There is an option in TV to run in "Demo mode".
(my 65" TV was delivered with 2 straps). The manufacturing date on the label was less than 2 weeks before delivery.
Ok so by default we get the demo videos.

Just got this pic from my dealer who is waiting for my green signal to deliver the TV. How can I decipher the manufacturing date from this. Of course its mentioned october 201lg mfg date.jpeg9. any other way of knowing?

Well every one I got the below images shared by shahs sales person where he had taken after unboxing a new c9. He said that it will have a screen gaurd with the peel of at the bottom corners. So dear FM’s be aware and demand replacement if its not there

Attachments

• B77125D9-3EF6-4828-A8A8-EB212F20307F.jpeg
    B77125D9-3EF6-4828-A8A8-EB212F20307F.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 31
  • BD48BA07-316F-48C7-BEC8-FE275AF72B4F.jpeg
    BD48BA07-316F-48C7-BEC8-FE275AF72B4F.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 32
Well every one I got the below images shared by shahs sales person where he had taken after unboxing a new c9. He said that it will have a screen gaurd with the peel of at the bottom corners. So dear FM’s be aware and demand replacement if its not there
Yes the front protective film is standard across all LG OLED’s and has to be removed after installation & before use but I have seen some showrooms running display units without removing the film.
There is also a back protective film.
So its hard to make sure that one doesn’t get a display unit.
You need to closely observe the unboxing and check usage as well. Although usage hours can also be reset but a very few do so. They generally send as it is.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back