Help choose speakers

Modsy

Hi All,

I have the following set of speaker to choose from to create a home theater.

Can u help me choose . I am getting these at a throwaway price from a friend moving back to the US.

JM Lab Daline 6.1s Floorstanding Speakers (1pr, serial numbered), Black

Paradigm Reference CC Center Channel speaker

Mirage BPS-150 powered subwoofer, Ash Black

Paradigm Titan v2 Bookshelf speakers, Ash Black

Mordaunt-Short Carnival 5 peakers (left, front, center ONLY) - Cherry

Thanks.

I would go for the 5 matching speakers or atleast have matching LCR at the front.
All the best.
Cheers

hello Guys
I have bought one yamaha RX V 665 . now i have to buy the speakers so i found this forum more practical for raising my queries and seeking the suggestions of your expertise . my room size where i have to install the system is 15*12 . my kid is 11 months of age and he is a absolute naughty kid. keeping him in consideration i am planning to go for book shelves though i am interested in floor standers so the one i have short listed are
1. Wharfdele Movie star 70+
2. Wharfdele 9.1 (Fronts) WH-2(center and Surround ) SW-150
3. Focal Audio Sib & Co(5.1)
more over i "ll add in floor standers when my kid will be a little grown up i am open for all the valuable suggestion of you guys

hello Guys
I have bought one yamaha RX V 665 . now i have to buy the speakers so i found this forum more practical for raising my queries and seeking the suggestions of your expertise . my room size where i have to install the system is 15*12 . my kid is 11 months of age and he is a absolute naughty kid. keeping him in consideration i am planning to go for book shelves though i am interested in floor standers so the one i have short listed are
1. Wharfdele Movie star 70+
2. Wharfdele 9.1 (Fronts) WH-2(center and Surround ) SW-150
3. Focal Audio Sib & Co(5.1)
more over i "ll add in floor standers when my kid will be a little grown up i am open for all the valuable suggestion of you guys

9.1 are decent pair to hook up tot he 665. More importantly if you are plannign to buy bookshelves, then you may need stands which are less stable than FS. You may be wanting to think to wall mount them and that woudl cost additional money for the right brackets etc.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back