Help Decide - LG 55 CX or Samsung Q80T or Q95T

I am not an expert but when CX was out there was some review video on YT showing that C9 was better than CX. You might want to research on that. Also it will will be great if you can share your quite and location.
I reasearched C9 and CX. CX is better. Ratings has a side by side comparison video on YT check it out

I too started looking for remaining stock of C9. But bought CX

Last edited:
Whats the price you all guys are getting the cx 65 for? I was quoted a price of 1.98 today (vijay sales) being their best price
Vijay sales quotes are over the top. I got 65CX for 1.75 from reliance excluding 12k cash back from bajaj finance on Dec 31st

during dewali a friend got for 1.48 incl of bajaj emi cashback. Another guy got for 1.05 for 55CX

As of today, I believe Youtube neither supports Dolby Vision nor Dolby ATMOS.
I dont think it is about Dolby Atmos or Vision, just that the same video looks different as night and day on the 2 TV sets.
Of course I shouldn't be comparing these 2, but it was too good an opportunity to let it pass.

Vijay sales quotes are over the top. I got 65CX for 1.75 from reliance excluding 12k cash back from bajaj finance on Dec 31st

during dewali a friend got for 1.48 incl of bajaj emi cashback. Another guy got for 1.05 for 55CX
1.05L for 55 inch CX is a fantastic deal. I am getting the CX at 1.15 from Vijay Sales.

I dont think it is about Dolby Atmos or Vision, just that the same video looks different as night and day on the 2 TV sets.
Of course I shouldn't be comparing these 2, but it was too good an opportunity to let it pass.
There are a lot of moving parts when you compare something on Youtube like NW bandwidth, Youtube app version, etc. So it may not be an Apple to Apple comparison. I generally, download some demo files in various formats on two flash drives and play the same to the competing models simultaneously (Setting the picture mode as Cinema). It may not be a perfect method but close enough to make a call.

There are a lot of moving parts when you compare something on Youtube like NW bandwidth, Youtube app version, etc. So it may not be an Apple to Apple comparison. I generally, download some demo files in various formats on two flash drives and play the same to the competing models simultaneously (Setting the picture mode as Cinema). It may not be a perfect method but close enough to make a call.
But I think as per rtings already the CX is a better tv here, except for the burn in fear part

I am getting the 65CX at 1.94 ; 55CX 1.22 (Reliance Digital Ambience Mall, Gurgaon)

These prices are inclusive of cashback

Amazon listing at 2.18 and 1.39 respectively and will be getting 5% off since I have an amazon card.

Last edited:
I am getting the 65CX at 1.94 ; 55CX 1.22 (Reliance Digital Ambience Mall, Gurgaon)

These prices are inclusive of cashback

Amazon listing at 2.18 and 1.39 respectively and will be getting 5% off since I have an amazon card.
Bargain further. I got 65CX on Dec 31st for 1.75 excl bajaj cashback from reliance (Hyderabad)

But I think as per rtings already the CX is a better tv here, except for the burn in fear part

burn in isn’t an issue now a days. Unless you leave a static image on the screen for too long.

burn in isn’t an issue now a days. Unless you leave a static image on the screen for too long.
But honestly that fear is real. I had been looking deeply into mine everytime i turn it ön since 2017 ;)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back