Help Decide - LG 55 CX or Samsung Q80T or Q95T

Guys,
An interesting turn of events over the past 3 days. Booked the CX on 31 Jan with delivery scheduled for 05 Feb.
However, a dear uncle of mine gifted me the Sony X90H 55 inches and its already delivered....

One thought was to install the Sony inthe bedroom but its simply too big, so it has to be in the hall. I've cancelled the CX, fortunately VS did not make a fuss about it and have got other home appliance in lieu of that.

I hope the X90H is as good as what many have indicated. Fingers crossed!

Guys,
An interesting turn of events over the past 3 days. Booked the CX on 31 Jan with delivery scheduled for 05 Feb.
However, a dear uncle of mine gifted me the Sony X90H 55 inches and its already delivered....

One thought was to install the Sony inthe bedroom but its simply too big, so it has to be in the hall. I've cancelled the CX, fortunately VS did not make a fuss about it and have got other home appliance in lieu of that.

I hope the X90H is as good as what many have indicated. Fingers crossed!
What price did you get the CX for?

I recently bought the LG CX 55. Stunning picture quality. However, I'm really disappointed with this optical and bluetooth audio out. Especially the optical out - the output is soooooo low that I need to crank up the volume on my AVR to near 90% levels. Even after doing that the fidelity is not great. The analog input (3.5mm to RCA) is so much better. My AVR doesn't have the ARC and I really miss listening to surround audio through the LG. I saw somewhere that Sony has the ability to increase the optical output. Not sure what the story is with Samsung.

LG seriously should think about providing a firmware update to fix this pathetic optical out level.

I recently bought the LG CX 55. Stunning picture quality. However, I'm really disappointed with this optical and bluetooth audio out. Especially the optical out - the output is soooooo low that I need to crank up the volume on my AVR to near 90% levels. Even after doing that the fidelity is not great. The analog input (3.5mm to RCA) is so much better. My AVR doesn't have the ARC and I really miss listening to surround audio through the LG. I saw somewhere that Sony has the ability to increase the optical output. Not sure what the story is with Samsung.

LG seriously should think about providing a firmware update to fix this pathetic optical out level.
Optical audio is completely digital, so the quality should be the exact same across all TVs and its decoded at your AVR. You sure there's nothing wrong in the settings on the TV/AVR?

Called rd in bangalore today they said 1.04l after discount. How do ppl get such prices
:) Tough luck man.
The unit is listed at 95K, I negotiated it down to 91K. However, the 15K cashback from Sony works only if the swipe is minimum 1L. So I bought a Aquaguard water purifier at 11K and did 2 transactions of 1L and 2K. Hope this helps.

:) Tough luck man.
The unit is listed at 95K, I negotiated it down to 91K. However, the 15K cashback from Sony works only if the swipe is minimum 1L. So I bought a Aquaguard water purifier at 11K and did 2 transactions of 1L and 2K. Hope this helps.
Went to rd today, the tv looks stunning in person. Upscaling maybe wasnt so great due to signal splitters in the showroom. But colors and 4k hdr content will pop for sure. Final price again at 1.01l and no more cashbacks.

Went to rd today, the tv looks stunning in person. Upscaling maybe wasnt so great due to signal splitters in the showroom. But colors and 4k hdr content will pop for sure. Final price again at 1.01l and no more cashbacks.
I think the 15K cashback scheme ended on 31 Jan. But I am sure it will be back in time for Gudi Padwa or Easter.

I think a lot of people go for Samsung because it is a bright QLED TV. But CX in dark settings is unbeatable. If it is your room TV go for OLED. For a hall TV get a bright panel.

If it’s still active. The showroom sales folk will explain. You are supposed to get one emi as cash back

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back