Help Decide - LG 55 CX or Samsung Q80T or Q95T

If you scroll below you will see the dreaded GST being applied so it was Rs 176k. Although they will be giving a Samsung S6 Galaxy Lite Tablet as part of the free offer. With 8k they are giving more high end n latest S7 tab.
Congrats, my suggestion would be to remove your email id from the screen shot, when is the expected delivery date?

Cheers..

Congrats, my suggestion would be to remove your email id from the screen shot, when is the expected delivery date?

Cheers..
Thanks, they are saying before 26th May, this is my first experience with Samsung Shop so I don't how soon will they despatch plus the various states including mine are under lockdown till 25th...

Thanks, they are saying before 26th May, this is my first experience with Samsung Shop so I don't how soon will they despatch plus the various states including mine are under lockdown till 25th... As for Email I don't know how ... I have got a spam filter anyways , thanks for the concern.

Yeah, I think the pricing will reduce significantly come Diwali. I fully expect the 65" will be available for 1.5-1.6 lakhs during that time with all the discounts and cashback offers if you look at how the price reduced last year.

I'm looking for a 55" OLED(bedroom/gaming) and a 65" TV for the living room when WFH ends and I go back to Bangalore. For a living room TV, the Samsung QN90A with 1800 nits brightness and 700+ dimming zones would be an excellent pick if the price comes to saner levels.
how u kwn about 1800 nits,700+ nits ?

bt Samsung does not support Dolby vision ,how hdr+ works better than lg c1 Dolby vision?
Technically both HDR+/DV are based on dynamic metadata, so one can master the title per frame basis rendering a much superior outcome. Unfortunately, I couldn't get held of any HDR+ title to check how they look on a QLED unit.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back