Help! Good Quality Home Theater Required (1st HT :D)

Quick question, the NR828 is a 2013 model . the NR838 the 2014 model has been in showrooms for quite some time haven't the prices dropped for the 2013 models? 80K seems to be pretty high for the NR828.

Yes you are right on the model & year.... As far as i know, the higher end series are not readily aval.. You may need to wait atleast 10 days to get it (or) against order only....

95K is the MRP for 8xx series Onkyo AVR.. If it is outgoing model, you may get 15K discount at the maximum here...

929 is 99K in snapdeal after discount (130K is MRP)... So imagine the price of 828 :eek:hyeah:

6xx series sell for 50 ~ 60K... You def can't imagine 8xx series for even 50K here....

Yep, ebay has some US models listed for a tad bit lower (not the same series) but I think for a 110 sq feet room 7 channels is a bit overkill innit?

Anything better than the Denon x500 BA package?

Yep, ebay has some US models listed for a tad bit lower (not the same series) but I think for a 110 sq feet room 7 channels is a bit overkill innit?

Anything better than the Denon x500 BA package?

I have a 150 sqft room and have 9.0 set-up.... You can easily go for a 7.1 using front heights for your room size....

There are other ones like Pioneer VSX825 etc.
Personally I don't think you can land Onkyo 8xx series for 30k.

Speakers I'll leave it up to you. Can't buy w/o auditioning. It's a matter of personal taste and not just brand names.

I think a 70W per channel AMP is more than sufficient for your to fill up your room space.

Regarding test material. It would be best if you can rent a few Blu Ray discs or DVDs of the movies you are familiar with. Check the good bits before hand.

The dealers generally carry Demo discs too.

Honestly speaking if you are upgrading from a Multimedia Speaker it's better to make sure a 2nd person (preferably an HT owner) goes with you.

Hmmm for speakers, only got JBl cinema 300 on audition here and not the bs xs 5.1 and according to online reviews and all i can't go wrong with any of the above two i guess?

And for AVR pioneer vsx 523k, denon x500 and yamaha 2067, which one is better? Or any other option around 25K??

Yes you are right on the model & year.... As far as i know, the higher end series are not readily aval.. You may need to wait atleast 10 days to get it (or) against order only....

95K is the MRP for 8xx series Onkyo AVR.. If it is outgoing model, you may get 15K discount at the maximum here...

929 is 99K in snapdeal after discount (130K is MRP)... So imagine the price of 828 :eek:hyeah:

6xx series sell for 50 ~ 60K... You def can't imagine 8xx series for even 50K here....

Oh wow. Well that puts it way out of budget.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back