help me choose NAD C 325 BEE or CA 640A V2 or norge concerto gold 1000 amplifiers

I myself buying Norge 1000. I hope i will get it in next 10 or 15 days. Then I will be able to tell you how this is working with my Tannoy F1 speakers.

Your review will help me a lot.looking forward to it.
R you in Mumbai?

no i am located at begusarai, bihar. I paid to norgeaudio yesterday & he will send me the amplifier by courier. I am waiting to receive the product.:licklips:

hi bharat,

what was your payment mode for the norge amplifier getting it from mumbai and also how will they ship the amplifier with safe enough without any damage while shipping, and how much you paid for the shipping charges. Please send me the details

regards ,
jeevabharathi

hi bharat,

what was your payment mode for the norge amplifier getting it from mumbai and also how will they ship the amplifier with safe enough without any damage while shipping, and how much you paid for the shipping charges. Please send me the details

regards ,
jeevabharathi

i paid to their HDFC bank Account through my HDFC bank Account. Mr. shyam bajaj of norgeaudio said he will send it to me at my home address. I didn't asked how he will be doing it. there are good courier services in India & with proper packaging i dont think it will get damaged. He also offfered me 2 years Guarantee on his product.

i paid to their HDFC bank Account through my HDFC bank Account. Mr. shyam bajaj of norgeaudio said he will send it to me at my home address. I didn't asked how he will be doing it. there are good courier services in India & with proper packaging i dont think it will get damaged. He also offfered me 2 years Guarantee on his product.

This is really good deal as earlier warrenty was for 6 months.
Did you get any receipt of Bank payment?

Online bank receipt sould suffice for legal cases. Just use the print to pdf feature keep a copy.

Cheers

This is really good deal as earlier warrenty was for 6 months.
Did you get any receipt of Bank payment?

I dont think it will be required. I guess Mr. Shyam Bajaj is a man of repute. Anyway bank account statement is good legal document for future case.:)

Thanks bharat for your information i have asked you. That was really very helpful to me and many of us here in this forum.

hi bharat,

Already i posted a thread here in this forum. I have already contacted NORGE for a dealership in chennai. your information really helps me and all in this forum, though i didnt get the reply from NORGE. Still waiting for good reply from them.

hi bharat,

Already i posted a thread here in this forum. I have already contacted NORGE for a dealership in chennai. your information really helps me and all in this forum, though i didnt get the reply from NORGE. Still waiting for good reply from them.

Why dont you speak directly?

Mr.Shyam Bajaj
022-24466627
same is Fax no.

hi to all,
I received the courier from the NORGE. But, still have to confirm some dealership terms and conditions in detail. When it is done i will post the details of NORGE, which the forum members or any customers can audition NORGE amps here in chennai.

thanks dear.This forum is meant for helping each other.:)

Hi bharat107,

I met Mr.Bajaj yesturday & he confirmed your payment has received.
I carried my speakers(Tany F1) & took audition.I can confirm your decision is correct.

I connected F1 & Norge new BS spk side by side.with 2060,1000 & 2000
With 2060 I found Norge BS did good job.With Tany I found sound was little straining,obviously 2060 output 80w for 4ohm so it can give only 50w to F1.

On otherhand 1000 did exellent job with F1 in all freq.Vocals were appealing with wattage.Bass & Treble well controlled. Soundstage large.

Now with 2000(mosfet) soundstage as good as 1000,but with F1 vocals appeared thin & little sharp(even male) so may cause fatigue on prolonged listening.

All amps sounded well with Norge spks,but with F1 best was 1000.

Updates-
I talked with Mr.Shyam Bajaj abt adding USB port & SD/MMc stot too & he agreed to add in next two months.
You dont worry as usb can be added later too_Only prob,1000 dot have A/B spk adjustment as 2060. Motorised remote control can be provided with all models & all models has Torroidal transformers.

hi spirovious,

It was a very good experience shared by you about the Norge dealer. The details updated about the Norge product wer very useful for me and also others in this forum.

hi guys a quick one:

what shoudl be the expected price of a NAD 325 and Marantz 6002 here.

I was offered a 1 year demo piece of Marantz 6002 for 20k and a new Nad 325 for 25k.

Do you think its s good deal?

I have mission m35i and they are neutral speakers with great midrange - right now paired to onkyo 606 (due to absence of good stereo amp) - and even at 80% volume the onkyo fails to deliver the pump to the Missions and feel totally underpowered.

I was looking for norge 1000 - but they seem to lack in the bass dept at high volumes so decided to get a proper stereo setup and leave the 5.1 onkyo 606 as is for movies only.

Suggestions - budget is anywhere between 10k-25k.

Music is generally country, pop, jazz and seldom hip-hop (rarely). Instrumental pieces are also thrown in occasionally.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back