Help me decide a home theatre system

I find it difficult to read and understand your messages. But let me see if I got this right? You bought a Onkyo 5100 HTIB at 50%? If that is correct, then it is possible that you have been cheated and been given a used system, a faulty system, or a system that is not genuine. Many of these guys what they call refurbished systems. In other words, these are returned system that have some minimal repair done and sold off to a gullible buyer like me.

It is difficult to understand how a 30 day old system can rattle and distort. Unless of course, you are playing it at insane volumes. Then even brand new systems will distort.

Cheers

no bro

i buy it new at 100% price with bill

i mean to say i sold it at 50%

you are right about insane volumes :cool:

i listened to it very loud full volume :lol:

@manu,bro be careful with ur hearing levels,or pretty soon u wont have ears to enjoy ur music:D.cheers

Last edited:
no bro

i buy it new at 100% price with bill

i mean to say i sold it at 50%

you are right about insane volumes :cool:

i listened to it very loud full volume :lol:

Brother be careful. Systems will come and go and ditto for money too. Cannot say the same for the human ears though. BTW I'm wondering how is your wife tolerating? My wife will start giving me looks if the music volume starts to increase. I was just screaming Purple Rain along with Prince and having a very good time of it, but not to my wife's amusement!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back