HELP - Nakamichi cassette Deck 2 - Crawling

Selvin you should consider yourself lucky as the BIGGEST THIEVES r there in olx. Its infested with goons who r there to dupe you. And mind you very very few get a chance to inspect their product while buying through OLX.

I will still suggest all concerned,avoid Indian sellers who try to sell Nakamichi and high end vintages. Ebay is a 100% secured place and you get 3 months time which is a decent period to file a case and recover your money as a buyer if you wish to.

Thanks Deck_Help, Reuban, for the advice.

Its indeed my bad luck continuing with Tape's. After paying an insane price with assured goodies and extra belts none arrived till date. Today I have opened the deck and found the belt somewhat loose and some noise coming out from capstan motor so my doubt is either one is faulty. I am trying my level best to get a belt, luck didn't favoured yet.

Also to my surprise I found the PCB is wrapped upwards. Is it by design or due to age?

So to conclude this purchase, I just find it as DENTED AND PAINTED DECK from outside and scraps inside, which was made working temporarily and sold and this chap seems to be another scrap seller.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back