Help Needed For Home theatre set up

vinodh

hi
last week i bought philips 3565 and have installed it as in manual
as my viewing area is unequal i want to calibrate the distance
please tel me how to calibrate the distance i have already fixed front and rear speakers and now i want it to calibrate so i get good effect.
is it possible to calibrate automatically in philips

thanks in advance

3565 is very good system.You have to set spk distance from aud setting opt.
Dont put/play disc,then you can config distance of each spk.
If you have LCD,you can select proper signal from setting(720p,1080p HDMI only)For CRT you can opt componet vid.

You can set other things which are simple.

thanks for ur reply i have an lcd and i have adjusted screen resolution and already set up speakers and have fixed those to the wall but i want now it to be calibrated automatically as my hall is of uneven size

Attachments

• dsc05113s.th.jpg
    dsc05113s.th.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC05120.jpg
    DSC05120.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 72
In pic,leftside wall is empty,why didnt you try LCD over that wall?
secondly is that passage in front of LCD?I cant see sitting position.

Vinodh, in the photo you have posted, I see something like three artificial flower pots on top of you TV. It is not advisable to keep anything on top of the TV. These objects may vibrate due to sound from the TV, and at worst, may fall down and scratch or even break you TV surface.

Cheers

I would remove all decorations aroudn the TV (as Venkat has suggested) since this is also one direction for heat dissipation. Also I would run the cables through a flat PVC from the TV to make the finish a bit more decent to look at. My biggest issue is that the TV seem too high from the pic esp. if you have low sofa set. Could you let me know the distance from floor to the middle of the TV?

hi
last week i bought philips 3565 and have installed it as in manual
as my viewing area is unequal i want to calibrate the distance
please tel me how to calibrate the distance i have already fixed front and rear speakers and now i want it to calibrate so i get good effect.
is it possible to calibrate automatically in philips

thanks in advance

What do you wan to calibrate? The audio or video aspects?

thanks for all our replies

my question is in sony htib there is one feature to set up audio automatically with use of microphone it automattically detects the position of the speakers and adjusts according to it whatever may be the size and shape of the room is, is this feature available in philips

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back