Help needed for my DIY DAC

My bro was of view that since the seller did not have chance to test it, we shouldn't blame for the mistakes. Had it been a complete assembled, they would have tested it and probably found out the shorts. Anyway, apart from that there is no problem with the seller at all. They always reply to my messages however silly it may be.....always ready to help the customers. I would give full marks to the effort they put in to debug the problems faced by customers. English is not their strong point and sometimes it is hard to understand their broken sentences :D

hifidiy.net has a reputation of selling kits that have original parts in them...not clones or fakes components that we normally associate with anything chinese.

Happy to announce that the DAC is completed at last !

Sounds very good with my EHP606 but not so much with my CD player....CDP is heavily modded and probably DAC is not needed. SQ is good with stock opamps. Later i plan to change to AD797 or OPA627 ..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back