DIY- RCA Cable with Belden

Hi good afternoon,
The connectors are very important and beeing not Indian, I don't know which kind of connectors you can find in India on line.
Based on my experience (I am used to make cable by myself) the WBT are the best for signal cable
About soldering I suggest to buy from same brand as per attached picture
Please can you share the type of soldering machine that you are using?
I suggest also to use skrinkable protection (normally are black and red) to identify correctly wiers and connector form left to right
For WBT products there is a Chinese distributor: for what I know you should not pay more than 10 % of custom duty (to be verified)
In Italy I have alot of this connectors but unfortunately my next trip to Italy is at the end of June, so I cannot help you before end of July
Belden is a good cable
Regards
Paolo
View attachment 83898
View attachment 83899
Thank you Paolo. I picked up the Amphenol connectors, I guess it’s an Australian company. Fingers crossed now for the soldering

Yes but they are quoted at 2000 for a pair so about 4000 for 4 terminations. At that rate one can buy audio quest rocket RCA cable
may be you misunderstood; if talking over the phone or something. But you can also order from one of the following sites; I have to check my email but I ordered from one these below sites. Delivery was prompt & smooth transaction.

may be you misunderstood; if talking over the phone or something. But you can also order from one of the following sites; I have to check my email but I ordered from one these below sites. Delivery was prompt & smooth transaction.

From among these three websites, from which side you ordered successfully?

I checked my email; its from rsdelivers but it took 10days for delivery.
Yes RS takes time. I have ordered Amphenol RCA plugs from them last week and no intimation still. In contrast, I ordered a power cable from TheAudiocrafts and item was delivered in 24 hours. Very prompt.

I think this one is a premium model ?
1713415162581.png

Yes RS takes time. I have ordered Amphenol RCA plugs from them last week and no intimation still. In contrast, I ordered a power cable from TheAudiocrafts and item was delivered in 24 hours. Very prompt.
I think they ship from outside of India. I got couple of emails when they shipped; once they are shipped; got delivered in a day to me.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back