Help needed reg video/lcd installation in my car

srenjith

Hi,
I own a Honda City which comes factory fitted with Alpine audio system, which I am very much satisfied with(don't want to change this at any cost). Now I am planning to install a dvd player cum screen on my car. I don't want to fix headrest monitors neither in dash monitor since it requires my existing system to be changed. Is there any player in the market which has a dvd drive only, which can be fitted in the dash(the output of the same can be connected to overhead monitor and existing alpine for audio output).If so pls let me know where i can get one and the cost.
Also anyone pls let me know how the inbuilt dvd player cum overhead monitor cost is? where I can get it?

Thanks for looking.

RENJITH
trivandrum

Hi,
I own a Honda City which comes factory fitted with Alpine audio system, which I am very much satisfied with(don't want to change this at any cost). Now I am planning to install a dvd player cum screen on my car. I don't want to fix headrest monitors neither in dash monitor since it requires my existing system to be changed. Is there any player in the market which has a dvd drive only, which can be fitted in the dash(the output of the same can be connected to overhead monitor and existing alpine for audio output).If so pls let me know where i can get one and the cost.
Also anyone pls let me know how the inbuilt dvd player cum overhead monitor cost is? where I can get it?

Since you are not wiling to change your car's OEM fitment then it would be best to look for a car DVD player from the likes of sony with an inbuilt AUX source input at the back which would let you operate both the players together without removing your Alpine. Or you could attach a DIY 2 way switch in your car to switch between the 2 players. A good car accessory dealer would be able to help you out in fulfulling your needs.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back