Help regarding CD Player

fran_elite

Hi,

I need help in choosing the right CD Player from the below shortlisted ones:-

NAD C 545/ 565 BEE, Onkyo DX 7555 & CA Azur 740C.

I will pair it with the NAD 355 Stereo Amp.

Thanks in advance.

Francis

never heard any of them, but stereophlie had an interesting review of the Onkyo 7555, if you do get to audition them it would be interesting to see your feedback. Both the 740C and the 545 have been praised highly in reviews. Have you heard these players?

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Francis

I have heard the NAD C545/ 565 BEE briefly and they sound very nice. I think they will be better matched with an NAD Amp.

Cheers

The NAD & the CA CDP's are easily available in Mumbai.THe Onkyo DX 7555 is unavailable right now.

I think it will be better to buy a NAD CDP as I'm going to pair it with NAD 355 BEE Stereo Amp.

Anyways before buying I'll hear all 3 first.As Psychotropic said Stereophile has some good reviews of the Onkyo DX-7555 CDP.If possible I'll try to audition it.

Thanks 4 the advice.

Francis

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Francis

the nad cdp on a nad amp tends to be a little too warm. i would go with the cambridge. infact thats what i did - nad c272 and a cambridge ca640c. havent heard the onkyo

I think, you missed one leader here in CPDMarantz! Do consider them also...it very well pair with NAD amp also. Model you have good list of choice fit to your bill.
-sk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back