Help regarding MADVR with RECLOCK in KODI

Get2Ricky

Hello everyone

Recently i ditched PowerDVD and tried KODI for my blurays due to its better UI and stuff but tbh video quality was not up to the mark with colors and image washed out as compared to PowerDVD. Didn't want to ditch KODI due to its interface and finally found about MADVR.

To cut the story short, i finally setup MADVR and stuff with KODI and damn results are extra ordinary, mind blowing! Now thing is, i was some help from experienced people here who has already done this. I got success with MADVR and all but after trying alot i am not able to change default audio renderer i.e. SANEAR to RECLOCK. I want to use RECLOCK as my default audio renderer but even after installing the RECLOCK in program files as its default location, i can;t see the option to select RECLOCK in default audio renderer thing.

Not sure what i am doing wrong, anyone got any ideas how to get RECLOCK working in KODI DSPLAYER?

You don't need reclock. MadVR does a fine job. madVR's auto-switching matches display frequency (best if the frequency is precise for 23.976 Hz). There is no need for Reclock. Also Sanear is just fine as a pure renderer.

I will agree. Tried using Reclock with madVR, but eventually moved to only madVR as couldn't perceive any benefits.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back