Help requested

MND

Hi all,

I am planning to bring a few high end components to India shortly like a Onkyo TX-SR875 receiver, JBL E 90 series speakers, Panasonic PT AE700U projector, Sony 32" LCD TV, Denon DVD 1940, Wii etc.

1. Would my system be at risk due to the voltage fluctuations. If so suggestions to overcome problems?
2. I am from Cochin and would like to know where do I get components for these products closest to home and
3. Is there anybody who has experience in building a HT room?

Awaiting your valued suggestions and comments....

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Very recently I was looking for power conditioning equipment and came across Audiodynamics India. They deal in Monster equipment as well and I was recommended 2 models (I don't remember the models right now). They were not very expensive (very unlike Monster products).

Highly recommend you contact them

AUDIO DYNAMICS :: CONTACT US

Last edited:
I am using the monster hts 1000 power conditioner i purchased from them some time back. i find it very good. monster gives you a warranty of 200,000 pounds on the equipment you connect to this system. this gives you a feeling of satisfaction about the quality of the product. the unit also has connections for satellite tv (tata sky etc), cable, telephone line. so there is sort of a complete protection. they show you the difference in the power quality by connecting some sort of a meter with and without the monster unit and you can see the difference yourself.

Last edited:
Krauss, how much did you pay for it?

And yes, that is ?200,000 so it gotta be nice!:D

they show you the difference in the power quality by connecting some sort of a meter with and without the monster unit and you can see the difference yourself.

Does your table lamp light up dull without the monster and clear when you plug into it since it removes the impurities in the power?

Does your table lamp light up dull without the monster and clear when you plug into it since it removes the impurities in the power?

Hi marsilians!
I think you know the difference between a table lamp and an amp, cd player??
if not, then you can probably use the table lamp cable for your speakers, or even ask your table lamp manufacturer to design an amp or cd player for you!!

hi marsilians!
sorry for the previous post, just got irritated for a minute.
i think if there is fluctuation in power, even the table lamp will flicker.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back