Help required for a entertainment room set up

Nope, Media player or HTPC will not affect he PQ or SQ, provided source material(Rip quality) is good.

Media players is for SD and HD streaming. Latest media player have pass through for HD sound too.

Please go thru the section and have plenty of information discussed by our members Media & Streaming Players

Ok, I now have the AC Ryan Playon HD and also bought 1TB portable HD, now what is the best way to rip the DVDs, is there a recommended software to be used?

I am selling my home theater, everything that you see in here, it has been tough decision to make but I have no choice, I have been living in Singapore for the last 2 yrs and this was very seldomly used and my project is getting extended and may not be back for another year or two. Got to sell before July 10th, if interested pls pm for details

Present selling rates would help:) and please post a sale thread with photos and selling price and you will be surprised by how fast you will be relieved!:p

Present selling rates would help:) and please post a sale thread with photos and selling price and you will be surprised by how fast you will be relieved!:p

You are right, a sale thread will make a huge difference, with this post itself there has been overwhelming response. However my sale thread has not been approved so far since I dont have the photos as per the guidelines - photo with my user ID handwritten and I cannot do this for another week since I am overseas.

For those of you, who have been enquiring for more details, pls leave me a PM with you email ID and i can send the details,

Regards,

Srisha

Hi
I just joined the Forum yesterday - haven't quite figured out everything here yet.
I had told the forum yesterday that I am on the lookout for a Home theatre system - basically an AVR and a 5.1 Speaker system - came to know that you have equipment that you are planning to sell.
Please let me know if you can let me know the price of this alone.
Haven't figured out yet abut this PM - could you send mail to my id - [email protected]
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks; and regards,
George

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back