Help required to decide subwoofer

Thanks athek, yesterday audition few subs Polk dsw550, JBL ES 250pw, ELAC. From these three I feel Polk subs are good value for money. Jbl carry higher price rate and feel too boomy while playing music.

This week planning to audition velodyne impact 12 and eqmax 10

i am eager to hear a comparison between polj dsw and velodyne, will eagerly wait for your feedbacks. It s good that you said positive about polk dsw, seems no one else on hfv liked it apart fro me.

HI

i auditioned polk dsw550 and velodyne impact both should be in same category not much different.

The velodyne EQmax model is really good cant be compared to any of these models. anyhow it carries higer price tag.

HI

i auditioned polk dsw550 and velodyne impact both should be in same category not much different.

The velodyne EQmax model is really good cant be compared to any of these models. anyhow it carries higer price tag.

It was impact 10 or 12 that you compared? and what was the price of EQMax?

Velodyne EQ-Max15 is quoted at 63k. Have you auditioned it, is it worth the big price tag?

No have not got the chance to Audition it. We do have Digital Acoustics dealer in Kolkata who deals with Velodyne but it is difficult to get a good audition with their attitude.

eq-max10 is not listed in htstore.in , what is the price you got , any idea where can i get it in hyderabad

Thanks

Thanks for the price update ,
i see eq-max 10 in htstore.in but with higher price tag (45k) ,
actually i am also looking for a sub under 40k , can you help me from which store you bought.

Thanks & Regards
Madhu

Sunfire Sub owners,

Can you please suggest SDS 12 for a living room size 12ft x 17ft. Do you think will it be a over kill.
I am looking for a tight bass, not boom boom or muddy. My preference is Music/Movie 50%/50%.
My current setup is Yamaha RX-V479, WD 220 BS and WD 10CC.
SDS 12 is available for 35k which includes shipment along with 3 meter cable. Kindly suggest.

Has anyone compared the SDS 12 and velodyne impact 12? Both around the same price range basically
Looking more for tight bass even, low freq ones especially, not really gonna crank up the vol too much.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back