HFV Members - who are the most sarcastic & having the best sense of humor?

venkatesh, my apologies to you as well. But the frustration that i feel is genuine :). And I did feel that when manu was going around starting tons of threads as well !

Hey mate,

There is nothing to apologize for, instead continue with your shoot-outs!

Especially, after going through the other thread, a shootout between a stereo amp and CD player and AVR and DVP is warranted. I can arrange the equipments with me, but the venue and who is going to be the judge:sad:!

Cheers!

but the sheer number of phaltu non-AV threads these days has made surfing hifivion a real chore!
QUOTE]

Same opinion here. There are threads asking for best aircon, best keyboard, best camera...why here ? I won't be surprised to see threads on best chaaddi, best baniyan.. :eek:hyeah:

Again no offence to anybody, take it with a pinch of salt. (now don't open a thread asking which is the best salt :lol::lol:)

but the sheer number of phaltu non-AV threads these days has made surfing hifivion a real chore!
QUOTE]

Same opinion here. There are threads asking for best aircon, best keyboard, best camera...why here ? I won't be surprised to see threads on best chaaddi, best baniyan.. :eek:hyeah:

Again no offence to anybody, take it with a pinch of salt. (now don't open a thread asking which is the best salt :lol::lol:)

Hi Sachin,

Shall we open a thread for "Bad practices in hifivision by members?":eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

Actually good, informative threads in the General Chit Chat section should always be encouraged because that shows how much collective trust our community has built up. Not to mention it continues to enhance our search engine viability:)

I hear you Vinay and I also hear you Venkatesh. I just feel somedays you can get by smiling some out of whack thread and on other days you cant resist passing a smart comment. Just one of those days and moods, I guess :)

Hi Sachin,

Shall we open a thread for "Bad practices in hifivision by members?":eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

I suggest we have a category for these threads which can be called any of the following :-
1. "Lazy people who can't use google"
2. "Poor motor cordination bought me to hifivision"
3. "I am so indecisive my mother still buys my clothes"
4. "The child who cheated intelligence"

:lol::lol::lol:

I too am waiting for some one to start a thread on my under wear after threads like my eye wear,watches etc..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back