Hi 55 inch TV from USA to India

s3sureshkumar

Hi all,

I am planning to take 55 inch LED smart TV from USA to India thru Air France, Can you somebody tell me if i can carry one and what is the best method to carry. Also please tell me how much Import duty will i be paying. My TV would not cost more than $600.

Thanks for your help.

Suresh

Hi all,

I am planning to take 55 inch LED smart TV from USA to India thru Air France, Can you somebody tell me if i can carry one and what is the best method to carry. Also please tell me how much Import duty will i be paying. My TV would not cost more than $600.

Thanks for your help.

Suresh
I had to bring 32 inch LED last yr which at the time was 10mn old (had bought new for 350 USD). Customs made me pay 3600 INR after calculating 10mn depreciation. My friend who had bought 42 inch (500 USD) paid 7000 INR duty (he had also bought it 10mn ago).
You can extrapolate accordingly for your TV.

Thanks Devang..I am buying a new TV and send it through my parents. Do you recommend carrying a 55 inch TV or a smaller one. and also did you happen to travel thru air france. With the latest technology will LED TV work automatically in INDIA or should i but some converter?

Thanks for your patience and help.

regards
Suresh

Check the price in India for a comparable model.
Better if the model you want to get is available in India--for service.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back