Hi all! Where do I get DTS or Dolby Digital (logo) wall plaques?

svenkateshsmart

Hi

I would like to know where I can find DTS or Dolby Digital wall plaques. Have anyone designed one or bought from anywhere?

Please reply

Go to Nachiappa Agency in Mount Road and give them any computer graphics. They will print it on anything you want or etch it on any metal plate.

Cheers

Dear Venkat saab,

Give me the address of the agency,, i do want to do some printing/etching assignments to be done..

EDIT:

I got it from just dial, confirm it is right...No 120, General Patters Road, Mount Road, Chennai - 600002..... +(91)-(44)-28606047, 42027231, 30223838, 28600750

Last edited:
Thanks a ton, Venkat sir. I will get in touch with the above. Hope it will fit my budget!

Regards

Venkatesh,
if you could get quote from them, kindly keep me informed,,,Later if you have ordered and items are ready at their place i will have a look at them at their shop, since it is nearer to me.... may be this month end i am planning to do ...

Venkatesh,
if you could get quote from them, kindly keep me informed,,,Later if you have ordered and items are ready at their place i will have a look at them at their shop, since it is nearer to me.... may be this month end i am planning to do ...

Yeah, thatz a deal! I am into it, I will keep you updated on my process!

I got it from just dial, confirm it is right...No 120, General Patters Road, Mount Road, Chennai - 600002..... +(91)-(44)-28606047, 42027231, 30223838, 28600750

That is correct. There is also another shop on the corner of General Patters Road and Mount Road. I don't remember the name, but you can see it easily. When you come on General Patters Road from clock tower, it is on the right at the every end where GPR ends into Mount Road.

Cheers

if you want a mid sized glowing one print on butter paper , use leds on the back side ..
see my glowing logo threadin DIY

Plastic prints can be done at staples stores too ..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back